basically getting this tomorrow its an 06
just want to know if 200GBP is fair price and what you guys think of it in general?
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
lol ty obviously not mint condish :P has dings on back and such, but still...
any other posters?
just would like to hear what you guys have to say
i ****ing LOVE schecter
My Rig
------------------
Schecter Damien 6 (mod with 81/85 emg)
Ibanez Xiphos
Peavey Vypyr Tube 120 <3
Digitech RP250 (for Sale)
Um, im jealous. Hopefully getting one for christmas
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
EHX Metal Muff
Peavey Valvking 112
Boss ME-50
Holy Grail Reverb
=] great..so hope mines as good as yours..
any info on the weights and stuff, like do you guys think its too heavy for long periods of gigging? and the usual stuff, chunky neck or not?
Quote by msuspartan
Um, im jealous. Hopefully getting one for christmas

i love the look of them...it was a bargain on here..so had to take it
I have one and wouldn't trade or sell it for anything. if it was a girl, it would be my wife lol...
My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
B.C. Rich Warbeast Trace
Marshall AVT50 Half-Stack
Digitech EX-7 Wah/Distortion Pedal
Korg Toneworks AX1000G Pedal Board
HAHAHA well dont think she would approve --->>> the one laying on the bed..
but it seems i made a sound investment
i want a demon... schecter demon
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
got mine for £257 which is in near mint condition
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Yea its a good investment, nothing mind blowing, but a good guitar. The neck is quite fat but it plays nicely, still prefer my PGM though
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
A month ago I could a C-1 Blackjack ATX FR (same shape) and I'm very happy with it. Nice and solid weight but well-balanced. Easy to play sitting or standing and excellent fretwork with a good action from factory (on the low side, but zero fret buzz). Good quality parts on everything and a really quality guitar (huge step up from my Epi G400 SG).

Liked it so much i'm buying another Schecter as my next guitar, and i'm infatuated with the black cherry finish so it'll definitely be a hellraiser, but since i've already got a C-1 shape, this time an avenger. Schecter's quality is great, they sound and play great, and the stuff they package with the guitar make it worth it in parts alone! (at least with the hellraiser and blackjack models)
There are C-7 Hellraisers available now, i've seen them at my local shop, and this is Melbourne Australia mind you, we don't get jack down here lol
Quote by yenners
There are C-7 Hellraisers available now, i've seen them at my local shop, and this is Melbourne Australia mind you, we don't get jack down here lol
Yep, they're a dime a dozen here in the US; thus, my recommendation to go with a C-7.

That's on next years' list for me =) And waiting to see what other 7's come out with the 2009 models!