Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

wrong forum but yes they are good
Quote by Andjustice.....

i could see that being liek a sign at an entrace to a theme park ,"remember to always be safe dont litter and remember to have a nice day in my pants!"

Quote by Robbie n strat
"If you listen really carefully, you can hear carrots scream when you cut them."
testament yay
this thread nay
wrong forum
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by CapnKickass
New or Old?

stupid question, new album kicks copious amounts of ass, as does their older stuff
Vikings? What Vikings? We are but poor, simple farmers. The village was burning when we got here, and the people must have slain themselves.
Quote by COBHC6
stupid question, new album kicks copious amounts of ass, as does their older stuff

COUGHhemeantthebibleCOUGH

Yeah, Testament own balls.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by CapnKickass
New or Old?

God was a badass in the Old Testament. He kinda became a pussy when he had a kid.
Quote by freddaahh

Yeah, Testament own balls.

Is that a compliment or an insult?

And they're pretty cool. I'm more of a Melodeath guy though.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Tom_hatton
Nope, Thrash ftl.

Unless it's Megadeth, everything else is wack.

Shall I argue this one out with one of the most stubborn anti-thrash UGers? Nah, fuck it. *listens to Exodus* *headbangs* Woooaaargh!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by freddaahh
Shall I argue this one out with one of the most stubborn anti-thrash UGers? Nah, fuck it. *listens to Exodus* *headbangs* Woooaaargh!

Get some Dragonforce down yer ears, you pansy. That's real fucking metal
Quote by Tom_hatton
Get some Dragonforce down yer ears, you pansy. That's real fucking metal

As much as I love Dragonforce... BLASPHEMY!
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand