ok people I tomorrow i have to turn in a satire based on a real event past or present and i have no idea what to do can sombodey give me some ideas ill try to finish but i really need an idea right now. here the directions

First think of a situation you would like to saterize
then carefully think about the people you will represent what animals will you use to represent them (yes they have to be animals)
and where is this taking place (setting)
whats a satire?:S
Quote by brandon369852
BW==D
B=W=D
B==WD~~~

^Fap.

Quote by ADCME
I use those bread bag clips as ninja stars, i once hit a Jehovahs witnesses guy on the head with one.

I squinted my eyes and said "Where is your god now"

XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: capn crayola
Dear TS,

Attached to this post is an image of my "Care-O-Meter":

[____________________________________________]

As you can see, it is empty.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
I'd satirize a teacher giving out a homewrok assignment where you have to represent people as animals.
Quote by Ponyexpress
ok people I tomorrow i have to turn in a satire based on a real event past or present and i have no idea what to do can sombodey give me some ideas ill try to finish but i really need an idea right now. here the directions

First think of a situation you would like to saterize
then carefully think about the people you will represent what animals will you use to represent them (yes they have to be animals)
and where is this taking place (setting)

Solution:

1. Go To Library
2. Take Out 'Animal Farm'

Sorted.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.
Oh, I though this was going to be satire of all the ****ing annoying 'Homework Help' threads we get, it was, however, no where near as interesting or entertaining. I'm very dissapointed. Good day sir

*marches out thread door*
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by leafsfan012
whats a satire?:S

it's like in S.N.L. when they make fun of stuff by picking out characters to represent real life characters then they kind of make fun of it like the book Animal Farm is a Satire it mocks comunissim
Quote by Ponyexpress
my class read Animal farm thats why we are writing a satire

Ah that sucks...

Well use another political allegory and you should be fine (say Spanish Civil War or WW1?)
Quote by rabidguitarist
Quote by SmashThings
Ah that sucks...

Well use another political allegory and you should be fine (say Spanish Civil War or WW1?)

i don't know enough about the Spanish Civil War and Ww1 is taken
Quote by Ponyexpress
i don't know enough about the Spanish Civil War and Ww1 is taken

Nazi Germany?
Apartheid in South Africa?
McCarthyism?

Loads of possibilities
Quote by rabidguitarist
Al Gore the baby seal wants to run the zoo but "W" the chimpanzee clubs him and steals the votes from the other animals. And Dick Cheney the gorilla tries to tell "W" what to do but has a heart attack.

Also, feces is thrown.
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by AlecMag
Dear TS,

Attached to this post is an image of my "Care-O-Meter":

[____________________________________________]

As you can see, it is empty.

i like to use the care cup.

\_/
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!