Alright, I am building a Minarik Goddess guitar, but I have decided to put a tremolo/vibrato on it. I don't want a Floyd just to make this build easier, so I'm open to anything. I would also prefer it to be under $200, and direct links would be appreciated.
Thanks
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Bigsby's are nice, but they're really meant for small flutters, which means no dive-bombs.

I'd say go with a double-locking for dive-bombs, strat-type for general usage, and Bigsby for looks and a little trem use.
bumpedy bump

If you don't do dive bombs, bigsby will probley be your best bet. Not to hard to install either.
I hate warmoth, too pricey. I can get that same six-spring off guitarfetish for 110. What about a Kahler? It seems cool

For that money you could easily get a callaham strat trem. Fantastic quality (the best their is in my opinion). It stays in tune great, has great tone, and the trem arm is the perfect length (you get to choose). Have a look on their site. I really recommend them. Great reviews on harmony central or PM me for my opinions in depth.