Hi, which Iceman should I go for, the old IC400 or the new ICT700?
What are your opinions on the two?
One of the main things is the pickups... The IC400 uses Ibanez AH and the ICT700 uses DiMarzio D Activators...

Personally I'd prefer the 400, but I'm also thinking about the ICT so please help me out, thanks.
where would you get either one of them?
Quote by extrememetal94
I really hope I have a small penis.
Music genres?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by Solid S/hit
Rock and metal.

Specific bands?
Passives are more common in rock, but actives can be used in rock too (Coheed and Cambria anyone?).

Also, the ICT is neck-through and built in China I think, while the IC is built in Korea.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Specific bands?
Passives are more common in rock, but actives can be used in rock too (Coheed and Cambria anyone?).

Also, the ICT is neck-through and built in China I think, while the IC is built in Korea.

Joe Satriani, DragonForce, Turisas, Ozzy/Black Sabbath, Metallica, Alestorm just a few...
Quote by Solid S/hit
Joe Satriani, DragonForce, Turisas, Ozzy/Black Sabbath, Metallica, Alestorm just a few...

You probably don't need that active tone. Unless you really prefer neck-through over set-neck I'd get the IC400.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Quote by aznrockerdude
You probably don't need that active tone. Unless you really prefer neck-through over set-neck I'd get the IC400.

Set neck is fine to me, in an aesthetic sense I prefer the IC400 so I'll go with that, thanks
AMP???

if the answer is spider 3 or MG then get a new amp
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR