Page 1 of 3
okay so what are those small things in life that just set you off? you know, the ones that are som miniscule but make you sooo pissed that you think one day its just going to be enough to push you over the edge.

mine have to be

-stubbed toes
-playing guitar in a chair with arms
-people explaining things to me that i already know
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Cars with loud mufflers. I mean you're going 20 mph why does it need to sound like you're going 130mph?

People who speed
People who dress ghetto
loud girls

When Ratata doesn't let you run and you're on your last Pokemon and it's about to faint.
people who don't do the speed limit
Quote by Twist of fate
I like playing twister with dead cats and old people
Quote by metaldud536
Cars with loud mufflers. I mean you're going 20 mph why does it need to sound like you're going 130mph?

People who speed
People who dress ghetto
loud girls

When Ratata doesn't let you run and you're on your last Pokemon and it's about to faint.

OH DEAR GOD!

U SPELLED 'RATTATA ' WRONG!!!!
when you tell someone something, and then like a week later they tell it to you like if theyre the ones who thought of it, or heard it first.
D;
Anything really. When I'm pissed, anything can make me worse.

ESPECIALLY when Ratata doesn't let you run and you're on your last Pokemon which is about to faint.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
When strangers ask me for cigarettes.
When chavs give me shit because I dress differently to them.
When it's cold.
When it rains.
When it's cold and it rains.
When it's cold and it rains and the bus is late.
When it's cold and it rains and the bus is late and you're late for college and the attendence officer shouts at you.
eating ice cream in the parking lot of the ice cream shop in the middle of the night...
Quote by Jackolas
You are my favorite August 08er, sir!

One day, when the time has come,
The truth will shine, we'll never run.
We both know just how feel,
I'm praying to god that this is real.
Quote by Tom_hatton
When strangers ask me for cigarettes.
When chavs give me shit because I dress differently to them.
When it's cold.
When it rains.
When it's cold and it rains.
When it's cold and it rains and the bus is late.
When it's cold and it rains and the bus is late and you're late for college and the attendence officer shouts at you.

Attendance officer? You gotta be kidding me. Are you sure you're in college?
Quote by metaldud536
Attendance officer? You gotta be kidding me. Are you sure you're in college?

Yeah, they've started cracking down on attendance recently. So if I don't come for a lesson, they ring me on my mobile, and I have to call them if I'm going to be late.
Quote by Tom_hatton
Yeah, they've started cracking down on attendance recently. So if I don't come for a lesson, they ring me on my mobile, and I have to call them if I'm going to be late for a lesson.

Wow. Over here they don't enforce attendance. Though of course you make your chances of passing even more slim
when the skinny guy yells at the fat guy for opening the car door to much when 90 percent of the time its the skinny guy that hits the door nect to your car. The fat guy actually worries about that so it happens less. THink about it for five mins
-WOMEN IN THE KITCHEN JOKES
-My roommate
-"OMFG ur so hawt!"
-Not being able to sleep
-Being far away from my bf
-When people say "like" too much
-People that try too hard to fit in
-Girls that wear bikinis when they know they shouldn't
-Clowns
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
-WOMEN IN THE KITCHEN JOKES
-My roommate
-"OMFG ur so hawt!"
-Not being able to sleep
-Being far away from my bf
-When people say "like" too much
-People that try too hard to fit in
-Girls that wear bikinis when they know they shouldn't
-Clowns

She says, with slutty pictures on her profile.
Quote by Tom_hatton

Slutty pictures? Really? I don't see slutty, but say what you want..I don't argue with dumbasses.

Watch what you say, I may not be able to do anything but the mods can.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Slutty pictures? Really? I don't see slutty, but say what you want..I don't argue with dumbasses

Come on. Those pictures are clearly for attention and now you're making out that you don't like it. I fucking hate girls like you.
People that stare at me... especially while I'm eating... and in a restaurant. I get such an enraged feeling because of this.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by benenov
people who don't do the speed limit

I KNOW! I was behind some lady today going 40-45 in a 55 area. What the hell. I hate sunday drivers
“Any other day I’d say no, but today I’m gonna go ahead and just say no.”

-Dr. Cox
Quote by Tom_hatton
Come on. Those pictures are clearly for attention and now you're making out that you don't like it. I fucking hate girls like you.

I don't need attention from a bunch of 16 year olds. Go on and hate me..I don't even know you. People like you piss me off. Don't judge me.

You're trying to sound so cool on a guitar forum, get over yourself. If you don't like my pics..stop looking.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
I don't need attention from a bunch of 16 year olds.

Yeah, clearly not

Go on and hate me..I don't even know you. People like you piss me off. Don't judge me.

You don't know me, yet people like me piss you off? Get your shit together before making stupid comments. And I'll judge you if I want to.

Quote by woMANintheBOX19
You're trying to sound so cool on a guitar forum, get over yourself. If you don't like my pics..stop looking.

If you don't like the attention, take the pics down. I don't give a crap about what your pictures look like. But if you put them up, don't complain about the way people react.

You may be older than me, but you're still an idiot.
Quote by Tom_hatton

haha they arent slutty dude they seem like normal pics
D;
Quote by Tom_hatton
Yeah, clearly not

You don't know me, yet people like me piss you off? Get your shit together before making stupid comments. And I'll judge you if I want to.

Yes, you piss me off. You say things like that to me. I've never said one thing to you that offended you in anyway. You really need to calm down.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by ughhhhhhhh
haha they arent slutty dude they seem like normal pics

Thank you..there is a girl on here that has pictures of herself in a bra! And I'm slutty? Call me slutty when I start taking pics in my underwear and putting them up..until then..back off
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by Tom_hatton
Yeah, clearly not

If you don't like the attention, take the pics down. I don't give a crap about what your pictures look like. But if you put them up, don't complain about the way people react.

Tom_hatton = most likely does not have a girlfriend
Quote by Tom_hatton
Yeah, clearly not

Quote by xaviergray

Ladies please. UG is about having a good time

Quote by Tom_hatton
Yeah, clearly not

Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Yes, you piss me off. You say things like that to me. I've never said one thing to you that offended you in anyway. You really need to calm down.

BOTH of you need to calm down, you've completely gone off-topic. now knock it off and take it to PMs if you want but stop cluttering up my thread or i'll just delete it.
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Last edited by gun4hire at Nov 9, 2008,
Quote by gun4hire
BOTH of you need to calm down, you've completely gone off-topic. now knock it off and take it to PMs if you want but stop cluttering up my thread or i'll just delete it.

He started bitchin to me first..I'm not gonna sit around and take it.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Thank you..there is a girl on here that has pictures of herself in a bra! And I'm slutty? Call me slutty when I start taking pics in my underwear and putting them up..until then..back off

yeah those chicks are sluts.
D;
Quote by xaviergray

I do have a girlfriend, I was with her today. She isn't a slut.
ppl that are obviously rich or wealthy that say they are poor piss me off so much.
D;
...also, The Jesus Army, Christian Extremists, and the hypocrites that are PETA.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
This thread and argument counts as one of those simple things in life I enjoy. Magic.

Let's see, things I don't like: moving large objects all weekend, random poop smell (here's to downtown Chicago) and people who ask me for money I don't have on the street and then look at me like I owe them something.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Page 1 of 3