Page 1 of 2
Ok, I'm 20 and I barely have any facial hair. I mean, I've got some, but it's light. Is there any way I'm ever gonna have a beard?!?!?!
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
think yourself lucky, shaving is such a pain.
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
Quote by kwidjibo1

you don't have to shave

quite frankly i love hair, esp on my man. just keep workin' it i'm sure it'll grow in soon~

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
I think it just takes longer to come in on some people. You should have a beard eventually.

I think.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
well you dont have to but i dont want a beard or anything so i shave just to keep it smooth
xxx

Quote by tugboat
you don't have to shave

depends... some places make ya
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
i have your same problem. all i get are a few hairs =(
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
If you start shaving the little bit you do have, it might eventually start to get thicker.
Quote by alcoholicpanda
Depression?

Kill it with Lysol.

Quote by i_killed_bill
Some guy in a striped sweater stole all my hamburgers. **** was soooo not cash
Mkkay, question here.

How do I stop my face from getting red when I shave? I only shave now on Saturdays because my upper lip gets crazy ****ing red the next day.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by floppypick
Mkkay, question here.

How do I stop my face from getting red when I shave? I only shave now on Saturdays because my upper lip gets crazy ****ing red the next day.

try an electric shaver where you dont need to use cream, or if you do do that, then i suggest you DO use a hand razor with shaving cream or gel to sooth the skin
xxx

Quote by /-Vince-\
Ok, I'm 20 and I barely have any facial hair. I mean, I've got some, but it's light. Is there any way I'm ever gonna have a beard?!?!?!

I've had full beard potential since 8th grade. I was known as the creepy kid with the goatee.

Honestly though, I know people in their 40's who are weak in the facial hair growing region.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Quote by floppypick
Mkkay, question here.

Grow a moustache.
It could be a lot of things - your razor, your shaving foam/gel, your soap. Try changing things9or shave after showering, having washed your face thoroughly in the shower.
Also, you could try and after-shave balm. I hear some are pretty good.
Quote by /-Vince-\
Ok, I'm 20 and I barely have any facial hair.

ha... puberty fail... sorry... umm... well... just don't do anything to it, it might grow, it might not...
The more you shave, the quicker hair grows. Try shaving everyday or every two days.

I was lucky to have a full beard at 14/15 :P
Quote by SheikYerbouti
The more you shave, the quicker hair grows. Try shaving everyday or every two days.

I was lucky to have a full beard at 14/15 :P

thats a myth, probably made up by parents trying to get their teenage kids to shave when they've got patchy facial hair.

some people grow more body/facial hair then others, its just life
I know some say its genetics, but my father has quite a lot of facial hair, and so does my grandfather...
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
Quote by /-Vince-\

suck it up dude, im hitting 21 in 2 months and i aint got nothin lol

edit: also my dad is a hairy bastard so i dont think that genetics thing rings true, hes like a ****ing gorilla
i just turned 15 today and i've had a mustache since 7th grade.
it kind of sucks. especially when a bunch of 13 year old are like ZoMGz youze have teh mustache, letz me touch itz!
Quote by illuminatiano
do not go on guitar forums

there are drugs there

( and ololol there are )
It seems like these kinds of threads always end up with a bunch of 15/16 year-old kids bragging about how full their beards are.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Shave what you have. It'll get thicker each time.

I'm 13 and have a moustache(sp?) that I have to shave once a week.
is it true that if you shave like every other day then it will grow way faster?
"Happiness only real when shared"
I would LOVE a beard...but all I can grow is a stupid pedostache type thing

**** mustaches.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by kruggerrDD
is it true that if you shave like every other day then it will grow way faster?

no
It means you age younger which is good. You will look young when your 60 apposed to other people who had to start shaving when they were 16/17.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
eh, I'm 18 and i can grow some facial hair around my chin. The rest of it is just blonde and gross looking.
Im 17, take some of mine.
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by kwidjibo1

This times a million.
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
consider yourself lucky. What sux is I have hair grow everywhere other then my right cheek which is kinda spotty and has areas that it doesn't grow at all. I guess it is sort of a good thing cause if it grew everywhere evenly I would probably never shave.
Page 1 of 2