Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Anything more specific? And thanks.
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Well I was reading through your little "About Me" section while listening to a few of your tunes and you seem pretty cool so,

In "Fireflies", however there are some slight tempo change - I'm not sure if they were intentional or not, I just thought I'd point them out. They didn't make the song any better or worse, so it's all cool. Overall, this was a kinda boring track until the end when I heard the vocals come in.

I quite like your cover of The Weight. The vocals sound really good, and the lead lines fit really well. I also quite like the a capella part at the end. There's nothing really negative for me to say here.

I don't like "Beads" - I feel like it has no substance. However, "Shine" makes up for anything that I disliked about "Beads". I have nothing negative to say about this track, so good job here!

Lastly, "Improvisation in C" sounds pretty good overall, but there are a few places where things seem a bit sloppy. I'll be forgiving though - it is improvisation .

Alright, so my final verdict is...sing more. I don't say this because your guitar playing is bad - I say this because you have a good voice and you should use it more (I wish my voice were better so that my songs would sound better xD).

If you've got some time give a few of my tunes a quick listen and let me know what you think here: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968