I wanna find some new bands that are similar to the Fall of Troy.

similar as far as the guitars and bass, etc.

idk, i just want something new to listen to and learn.
The Human Abstract maybe what your looking for however they are much heavier than FoT
If you like The Fall of Troy you might also like.. foxy shazam, minus the bear, protest the hero, the receiving end of sirens, the sound of animals fighting, tera melos, rolo tomassi, and ya damiera.

you should also check out The Dear Hunter, ratatat, Moving Mountains, Lydia, Joey Eppard, Ghosts and Vodka, Don Caballero..not so much like tfot but if your bored i would suggest checking these guys out.
Maybe earlier Protest the Hero?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAutUObokCM

And if you like them, try The Human Abstract.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho

Quote by srvflood

The Fall of Troy sound very little like the pop-rock bands played on MTV, apart from a few of the tracks on Manipulator and Doppelganger. Please actually listen to the work a band has done before spouting ignorance.

Also, TS, try Fear Before or The Dillinger Escape Plan, along with every band Nunamaker posted.
Quote by goldmember1217
The Fall of Troy sound very little like the pop-rock bands played on MTV, apart from a few of the tracks on Manipulator and Doppelganger. Please actually listen to the work a band has done before spouting ignorance.

Also, TS, try Fear Before or The Dillinger Escape Plan, along with every band Nunamaker posted.

Oh you misunderstood. I didn't mean that it sounded as generic as everything on MTV, I just meant that they suck just as much as everything on MTV. My mistake.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Quote by srvflood

lol what a ****ing retard.

also listen to that guy above me who said protest, receiving end of sirens, etc. He knows what he's talking about.