Okay, I need to use Word, but I literally can't do anything because "the selection is locked." Anyone know how to fix this, or better yet, where I can download a older version?
Quote by maggot9779
Get OpenOffice instead, it's exactly the same, but it's free.

I'm a linux user, thru-and-thru, but OpenOffice doesn't compare to Office 2007. Word 2007 is just a masterpiece of usefulness and design. I normally hate MS products but they finally got one right.
yeah, office 2007 is like sex.

and it looks like your office version was a trial one that lasted for 60 days.

noob.
Sent from my iPad.
Quote by paintITblack39
yeah, office 2007 is like sex.

and it looks like your office version was a trial one that lasted for 60 days.

noob.

I lol'd

Anyways, Its great except when you have to write things with EXACT spacings and margins (like when writing a MFR for my Aerospace Studies class) and AutoCorrect wants to bomb my memo with corrections I don't need... and then rewrites my memo...
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
I'm not sure if I should give you the site where I got the full version of Microsoft Office 2007 for free..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by metaldud536
PM it to me, porfavor?

Don't remember..sorry. I'll ask my uncle again..he's always hacking into something.

oops.
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by Stormx
I'm a linux user, thru-and-thru, but OpenOffice doesn't compare to Office 2007. Word 2007 is just a masterpiece of usefulness and design. I normally hate MS products but they finally got one right.

Maybe I'm just not used to using 2007, but as of right now I think of word 2007 as garbage.