Do you have any songs seem to pop up during bad moments?

Hoetal California is the song for me. All in 3 days to!

One night while throwing a toilet off of a bridge (long story) my friend went to start his car to get away, but it stalled and this song came on.

The next day with the same group of friends, one of them was trying to steal a knife at K-Mart when we heard "Security on camera 3 and 4"
We hop in the car only to hear Hotel California!

Next day, we go to wal-mart. 3 people go inside to steal paintballs while I stay in with another friend. We realized they all left there cellphones in the car in case anything went wrong. I turn on the radio...and yeah...

Any similar stories?
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
Any pop song from the radio.

Btw, probably not the best idea to steal from Wal-Mart. You WILL get caught eventually, and they don't take it easy on you... I know from experience. Once they suspect you of stealing, if you enter the store again you'll be followed by employees that are dressed in street clothing and they monitor your every move. So if you steal in their presence, you're screwed.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Last edited by Sabbath89 at Nov 9, 2008,
Hero - Enrique Iglesias

I dont know why, but EVERY GOD DAMN TIME something happens to me that makes me sad, that song will end up playing. Its gotten so bad that every time I hear it I have flashbacks and get all depressed from the memories
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Katatonia's July haunts me, but in hat annoying, you listened to me now I'll never go away sort of way.
[font="Arial Blackeat my asshole... far more tasteful than kissing someone's ass[/FONT"]
No Leaf Clover - Metallica.
I think its time to pack your things lets go,
To a place where we both know,
And dont worry, I'll drive real slow,
Spend some time before we go..
Quote by Sabbath89
Any pop song from the radio.

Btw, probably not the best idea to steal from Wal-Mart. You WILL get caught eventually, and they don't take it easy on you... I know from experience. Once they suspect you of stealing, if you enter the store again you'll be followed by employees that are dressed in street clothing and they monitor your every move. So if you steal in their presence, you're screwed.

If you steal with anyone watching you your an idiot, so that should never be a problem.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Quote by BrokenBricks
If you steal with anyone watching you your an idiot, so that should never be a problem.

...surveillance.
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.