After months of researching, I have decided on a Schecter Stiletto Classic. I want to get a tremol-no for it because I frequently drop tune and do weird tunings. However, I have run into a problem. I don't know what tremol-no will work with it. It says the bridge is a "Gotoh/Schecter Tremolo", but there are no specifications to what Gotoh bridge it is. Does anybody know what style of Tremol-no will work with it?
Get a Carvin. Do it.
yea, it'll work, but why fork out the cash for one with a Floyd, when your not gonna use it?
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
I'm going to be using it. But I would like having the option of having a hard tail.

What style would work? The clamp (large), clamp (small), or the pin type?
Get a Carvin. Do it.
email tremolno?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?