The Gibson Les Paul Special Faded Electric Guitar gives you a 490R alnico magnet humbucker at the neck and a 498T at the bridge for a hot jolt of huge tone while the classic mahogany body, chrome hardware, and fabulous finishes dish out great looks. The 1960 slim tapered neck with rosewood 22-fret fingerboard is a joy to play. Includes Gibson gig bag.

Serious enquiries only.

800$US

Don't waste either of our times with bitching about price. They go for this around my area, but thought I'd expand my sales to here as well. Not interested, don't bother posting. They are now discontinued and the double cutaways are still about this price but not as high in demand IMHO.

I am located in canada, and if this doesn't go for this then I will not be selling it, that simple. Sorry to sound rude but I've seen them go for higher so I know I am not completely out of my mind with this.
Quote by The rules
A seller's price suck? Do not question a seller's price, they can be as ridiculous as you want.

I'm going to be a little more tolerant on that.
i.e.
if it costs $500 new and he's selling it for.. $500. Please say so.
I still discourage you from criticising prices merely because this is how everyone begins to break the respect rule. If you can do it respectfully, like saying "This would cost $500 new and you are not taking any cost off the price even after is used. I don't think that's a very good deal.", then, hey, you got away with it budday! But if you go "fag, your prices suck".... you'll be warned.
If your a seller and you lie about something's worth, warning.
If you say its worth about 800 new when its really worth $500 new, warned. If you say that and its really worth 750 or 700 or something, no biggie. But if its a huge gap and something that would look like you purposely lied, upon discovery, warning.

Did I miss something?
If you're not gonna buy this,don't flame the TS.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.
Quote by UtBDan

A seller's price suck? Do not question a seller's price, they can be as ridiculous as you want.
I'm going to be a little more tolerant on that.
i.e.
if it costs $500 new and he's selling it for.. $500. Please say so.
I still discourage you from criticising prices merely because this is how everyone begins to break the respect rule. If you can do it respectfully, like saying "This would cost $500 new and you are not taking any cost off the price even after is used. I don't think that's a very good deal.", then, hey, you got away with it budday! But if you go "fag, your prices suck".... you'll be warned.
If your a seller and you lie about something's worth, warning.
If you say its worth about 800 new when its really worth $500 new, warned. If you say that and its really worth 750 or 700 or something, no biggie. But if its a huge gap and something that would look like you purposely lied, upon discovery, warning.

i guess you did miss something?!?!
How you sold that for $750 is beyond me but damn your now my hero! what was you secret?
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Quote by pinksalmon
How you sold that for $750 is beyond me but damn your now my hero! what was you secret?

No secret, I just know what gear sells for around my area and in atlantic Canada. I am not in the states remember so gear isn't as cheap as it is there. I wish it was because I'd have so much shit right now, lol.
Quote by emad
Did I miss something?
If you're not gonna buy this,don't flame the TS.

its called the OP, idiot.
Quote by ringo710
its called the OP, idiot.

Why even bother bringing this thread back up? It had and still has nothing to do with you so wouldn't it be better to just let it go?