And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Bastard! Caught me off guard
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
hahaha

oh shit that was great!

I have recently begun to hate racists more then about anything
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
lmao that is amazing

i grip my bag... or pull it around to where i can see it (messenger bag) if anyone sketchy, not just a certain race, walks in

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
im not racist i hate every body equally,but thats was the shit
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
I sent this to my friend. His favorite part was the "BOO!" too. The whole video is great. Everybody should see this.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by oppressor
I thought it was obama

i'm like aww what... is that oba...

then i'm like oh no it isn't

You wouldn't have thought that if he was white.....

...RACIST!!!

JUST KIDDING
Quote by C O B H C
If you want to get really technical about it..

1. Grab sticks.
2. Bang sticks on drums.

^how to play drums.

UG POKER
Last edited by yellowshirtguy at Nov 9, 2008,
Quote by PureRockNRoll
There are more black racist people then white racist people in the country today. The election proved that.

How did the election prove that?
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
How did the election prove that?

All the people voting for obama who had never voted before and didn't even know anything about him other then he was black.
Uhh..that's not racism.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
Uhh..that's not racism.

Yes it is racism. They are voting for someone because he is black and the other guy is white. How is it not racism? They aren't voting because they like his policies they are voting because of his race. That is racism my friend.
I'm not racist...racism is a crime...

...and crime is for black people....

Ha jk...really though I'm not racist cuz I voted for Obama
Quote by PureRockNRoll
Yes it is racism. They are voting for someone because he is black and the other guy is white. How is it not racism? They aren't voting because they like his policies they are voting because of his race. That is racism my friend.

And how do you know this. Are you saying that black people aren't educated about politics and that maybe they liked him for more than just being black? There are black people out there that voted for McCain and white people that voted for Obama.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by woMANintheBOX19
And how do you know this. Are you saying that black people aren't educated about politics and that maybe they liked him for more than just being black? There are black people out there that voted for McCain and white people that voted for Obama.

Election day I was watching the news and they showed a video of a guy who was 87 or something and said it was the first time he had voted in forever because obama was black. I also have friends who are only voting because he was black. I have white friends who have black friends that have said the same thing. It is not like they are even trying to pretend to like his policies, I know many who have come right out and said they are voting for him because he is black.
Quote by PureRockNRoll
There are more black racist people then white racist people in the country today. The election proved that.

How?

And I believe that in most respects, racism refers mostly to a feeling that your race is superior. Which granted, a lot of different races do posses that feeling, I'm guessing that your reason was that black people picked Obama simply because he was black, and honestly, I would consider that pride in ones people rather than racism or prejudice.

And from a completely unbiased standpoint, I think Obama just had better goals for this country. "Change" that we all really need. McCain wasn't that change.

rac⋅ism
   /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [rey-siz-uhm]
–noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

PS: That video was hilarious
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Last edited by x_thurston_x at Nov 9, 2008,
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d

Racism is not technically a crime, although discrimination is. (even though it shouldn't be) I believe a business should have the freedom to hire whoever they want, be it all blacks or all whites. It should be up to them to decide not a government telling them you have to hire so many black, so many white, so many females, so many on and on.
Quote by PureRockNRoll
Election day I was watching the news and they showed a video of a guy who was 87 or something and said it was the first time he had voted in forever because obama was black. I also have friends who are only voting because he was black. I have white friends who have black friends that have said the same thing. It is not like they are even trying to pretend to like his policies, I know many who have come right out and said they are voting for him because he is black.

So those few people don't stand for all the other black people that voted. Please don't try to make a point when you don't have a good source for it.
And on her gaudy bier,
Dead beauty with a tear!
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d

...and crime is for black people....

Ha jk...really though I'm not racist cuz I voted for Obama

Racism isn't only at black people.
You could be black and hate white people, thats racism.
Quote by x_thurston_x

rac⋅ism
   /ˈreɪsɪzəm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [rey-siz-uhm]
–noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

Then it wouldn't be racism to hate black people because they are black people. That isn't saying you think your race is better it is just saying you don't like black people. Now that would be consider racism even though it doesn't fit into that definition.

What we have is black people voting for obama because he is black and they want a black person in over a white person no matter what his policy is. That is still racism. (yes not all did that but overwhelming number of people I know personally and videos I have seen on the news proves it)
Quote by RPGoof

I think black people mostly hate white people because they believe that white people stereotypically hate black people. Which like I said before isn't exactly racism, as racism is better defined as the feeling that one's race is superior to others.

Prejudice however is action or judgment based on a preconceived, and not always conscious, set of ideas.

Discrimination I think would also fit better.
Discrimination: 2. treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit: racial and religious intolerance and discrimination.

Quote by PureRockNRoll
Then it wouldn't be racism to hate black people because they are black people. That isn't saying you think your race is better it is just saying you don't like black people. Now that would be consider racism even though it doesn't fit into that definition.

What we have is black people voting for obama because he is black and they want a black person in over a white person no matter what his policy is. That is still racism. (yes not all did that but overwhelming number of people I know personally and videos I have seen on the news proves it)

You can hate a certain group of people for various reasons, but racism, is technically, the feeling of superiority over other races, as is sexism, the feeling that your gender is better than others (because yes there is more than one).

Where is your evidence that most black people voted for Obama because he was black?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Last edited by x_thurston_x at Nov 9, 2008,
Quote by B. Joe
All of you people talking about elections just ruined this thread.

Technically we are talking about racism and the last time i looked the thread title was racism not funny video. (was funny though)
Quote by RPGoof

it was a joke
I get nervous whenever I'm near a black person, doesn't mean I'm racist, I just get sweaty and avert my eyes so that they don't attack me. It's a mere coincidence that everyone that I find scary is black.
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
Quote by x_thurston_x
I think black people mostly hate white people because they believe that white people stereotypically hate black people. Which like I said before isn't exactly racism, as racism is better defined as the feeling that one's race is superior to others.

Prejudice however is action or judgment based on a preconceived, and not always conscious, set of ideas.
Also, discrimination I think would also fit better. Discrimination: 2. treatment or consideration of, or making a distinction in favor of or against, a person or thing based on the group, class, or category to which that person or thing belongs rather than on individual merit: racial and religious intolerance and discrimination.

They voted because he was black not because of his policy. You once again support my augment that it was racism. Also you say black people hate white people because they think white people hate them. I don't know where you live but I live in the south and I really don't know anyone who is "racist" against black people. I know people who don't like the gangster black thug type of black people but have nothing against black people who are not like that. So then what you are saying is black people are racist against white people because they falsely think white people are racist against them.
Page 1 of 2