It would be great if there was a place where it listed them all in one place. My books I have bought only list a few, and sometimes tabs don't show them so I end up researching for them before I can begin to play a song. Any place where I can find them in one convient area? Thanks for the help!

First post, and I love this site. Printed off like 10 billion tabs now.
Sure. Search the main UG site for "All the chords". Someone took the trouble of listing pretty much every combination you can think of.

Welcome to the forums!
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Learn how to actually construct chords using the major scale, rather than just learning random patterns without seeing the logic behind them.
Quote by Thunderstorm
Learn how to actually construct chords using the major scale, rather than just learning random patterns without seeing the logic behind them.

+1

Nothing wrong with learning positions of some popular chords (in fact it may benefit you and make chord changes smoother), but I would always recommend looking into some basic theory and be able to contruct chords at will.
Quote by willzo
It would be great if there was a place where it listed them all in one place. My books I have bought only list a few, and sometimes tabs don't show them so I end up researching for them before I can begin to play a song. Any place where I can find them in one convient area? Thanks for the help!

First post, and I love this site. Printed off like 10 billion tabs now.

I use these sites:

http://www.jamplay.com/guitar-chords/free-guitar-chords.html

and

http://jguitar.com/chordsearch
Quote by Thunderstorm

I don't need advice, but thanks. I have a qualified teacher to teach me what I should know. My reason for this because I would like to view all the chords...