Ok so ive just finished learning dee, kind of an on the whim type thing... anyways i want to learn more randy rhoads stuff. I learned crazy train 2 years ago when i first started playing (like everyone else). So i really want more decently hard randy songs i can study without hving to search early ozzy's entire discography, any ideas?
steal away the night was a challenge for myself, and just for fun and the kewl chord shapes diary of a madman is a great one. just pick songs from ozzy's first 2 albums that you like, and you should b just fine.
Live fast, die young, and leave a good lookin corpse

Dude, I spent months figuring out Over the Mountain and it was a blast.

Just remember that the whole Diary of a Madman album was tuned Eb, I didn't and tried playing it in standard. Good thing my dad was a metalhead back in the day.

And I Don't Know is awesome, both opening tracks are killer.
one day i will learn bark at the moon, too bad im not that good yet.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Bark at the moon is Jake E. Lee. Crowley solos are fun. Flying high again has a nice rift and fun little licks throught the song with a manageable solo.
2008 Gibson LP
1968 Gibson LP
2005 Am Strat Del

88 Marsh JCM 800 1/2 stack
05 Marsh AVT50
08 H & K Triamp Mk. II
07 Orange PPC 212
08 Dr. Z 212