Now I know probably the majority of you have seen this on youtube or have heard of it and I'm almost positive it's a hoax but I never found any confirmation on it and I know a lot of people still believe it esp. Christians I'm sure so I was just wondering if anybody ever had proof that it was a hoax or if they were positive and it's a known thing. I was just interested to find out since I don't believe in Hell and I'm just fascinated when people try to pull off some bullshit hoax like Noah's Ark...Much appreciated.
Quote by USAPeavey
Never heard of it...

+1
Link please!
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by tbsff_7
good luck with that! if the world have a nuclear war 3 things would survive; cockroaches, twinkies, and boss pedals
Looks like TS thinks punctuation is a hoax, too.

Zinger!

And about the recording, even if it was "legit," it wouldn't be too much to assume that the noises recorded were something other than people screaming.
We're only strays.
I just heard it, sounded like people screaming in a bathroom. Although, what is up with Russia in all this stuff? Here is a video of some strange holes in Russia. I lol'd at the first comment. Maybe hell is out to get UG headquarters????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvzFy4P8_9Q&feature=related
agh theres like a million
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
no idea what you're talking about.

oh, and before you entirely write off the religion of Christianity's validity, the story of a giant flood of the Earth isn't found only in the Bible, but many other cultures across history, like the Aztecs.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by TOcheesehead
no idea what you're talking about.

oh, and before you entirely write off the religion of Christianity's validity, the story of a giant flood of the Earth isn't found only in the Bible, but many other cultures across history, like the Aztecs.

Actually they found that a couple thousand years ago the Tigris And Euphrates rivers, I believe those are the correct ones, had a massive flood and since the ancient people had no concept of how big the earth was, they thought the earth had flooded. And the Aztecs, they live in tropical/ rain forest climates.
You people are ****ing retarded. I'm sorry I didn't give a link but just go on Youtube and type in sounds from hell and you will see a lot on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVwtFqxEkic

it kinda sounds like this in the more frantic parts of it
Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE.

starter of the nadsat group
Quote by Firebread
Sounds like gargling.

I'm a bit skeptical about the video, or rather the audio, but, if thats what you sound like gargling

if I heard that in the morning, coming from one of my roomates

I'd shit bricks. Massive, gargantuan, bricks.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by NutZz?
I'm a bit skeptical about the video, or rather the audio, but, if thats what you sound like gargling

if I heard that in the morning, coming from one of my roomates

I'd shit bricks. Massive, gargantuan, bricks.

Then your roomates should prank you by gargling next to or under your bed at night.
On topic, The only thing that is making me really think about this video is that Art Bell had it on his radio show and even though he was reading a listener's letter, at the end he sounds like he thinks it is credible. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvnxeX2SQso&feature=related
Quote by Aramis
I've seen that before - sounds like a pub. Also, go read the Snopes article above.

I did....
Quote by Aramis
I've seen that before - sounds like a pub. Also, go read the Snopes article above.

What?
It's a hoax. You can tell my the looped "sounds".
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
Sounds like me on a Friday night.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
its defintally eery but i its not hell, why would god want us to find hell if there was such a thing anyway. its like saying you found heaven isnt that supposed to be a place for when your dead
Quote by GoToSleep
Now I know probably the majority of you have seen this on youtube or have heard of it and I'm almost positive it's a hoax but I never found any confirmation on it and I know a lot of people still believe it esp. Christians I'm sure so I was just wondering if anybody ever had proof that it was a hoax or if they were positive and it's a known thing. I was just interested to find out since I don't believe in Hell and I'm just fascinated when people try to pull off some bullshit hoax like Noah's Ark...Much appreciated.

Nuff said...