hey i need some help deciding on which amp head i should get. my style of music is like a saosin type vibe. I dont really know what you could label that as, but my other guitar hero is synyster gates so im looking for a tone that could support those 2 styles.

ive looked at the H&K MKII but thats pretty pricey and dont know if its worth it, if im not touring yet. Also ive looked at the DSL 100 JCM 2000.

my price range is not really determined right now but i wont go over 4K.

i really need some help, so anything would be great.
thanks.
Bogner uberschall, that's what syn gates uses I believe and should do everything you want.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Orange rockerverb 100, possibly the best head known to man.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Randall MTS series head with an XTC Module for the distortion, whatever clean module you want, and (if you get the 3 channel one), a second distortion. The 3 channel heads come with a configuration that includes the XTC, actually.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
peavey 6505 or a mesa mark IV
easily the two best heads ever made....really, every metal core band out there uses one or the other. you cant go wrong with either one.
Quote by HIM%(^
peavey 6505 or a mesa mark IV
easily the two best heads ever made....really, every metal core band out there uses one or the other. you cant go wrong with either one.

Fail, there is no best amp.
but i also want that saosin type vibe to it. i love synyster gates because of his style and i love avenged sevenfold. but the band im in is more into a saosin type of music so would these heads also provide that tone?
Never heard of them, can you give us an example of the tone?
I think you would be satisfied with a Mesa boogie or an orange, for cleans/slight gainyness like Saosin.
Peavey VTM
Marshall 8412
Fender 4x12 loaded with t75's
Epiphone LP-100
Fender Stratocaster Highway one
Saosin goes from a gainy crunch to a U2 delay feel on their songs. They don't solo though so I don't think they use lead or ultra presets. They use h&k triamp mkII. I like the sound of h&k but most of their good stuff is too much.
H&K Switchblade, maybe? It should cover all of your bases with spades.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by synslash123
but i also want that saosin type vibe to it. i love synyster gates because of his style and i love avenged sevenfold. but the band im in is more into a saosin type of music so would these heads also provide that tone?

2 words

VHT Deliverance
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.