Work on your singing. You have some good on key points but there's a lot of off key parts too. A little practice will fix that. Try not to sing through your noise either. Guitar playing was good, especially in passing through the sun, I really liked that song. The water is rising is very repetitive and you should put more energy into singing in that song. For meet Harjo you have your levels to high for the vocals in the beginning. Overall your song writing skills are pretty good and your vocals are just okay. Try to improve them both and you'll have some great sounding music.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
As stated above, the tunes have a lot of potential overall.

The guitar tracks sounds really good (for the most part), and the vocals are really a hit and miss kind of thing. I think that if you keep on writing tunes and keep on singing your songwriting and your voice will improve a LOT.

Good stuff overall - there's nothing really "bad" for me to say about it. However - how are you recording things - it's all very clean and good sounding. How do you do that? If you've got some spare time give a few of my tunes a listen and let me know what you think of them: http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=914968