I got the great idea that I want a 7 string Xiphos style guitar. The problem with this is that I want an Edge Pro 7 bridge. I'm planning right now and I have no where near the money to actually afford this yet. Should I invest in the Ibanez Xpt707FX and risk routing on it and screwing it up or. . . Could I possibly get a company that does Custom guitars to make this dream of mine into a reality.

If I were to do the second, I would still want to maintain the Wizard II neck feel. . . . but on every custom shop form I've seen, you don't get to specify the neck dimensions. . . . Help?

EDIT: To mod, this seems like the right forum to post this in. . . . but if it isn't sorry.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
Last edited by notsee at Nov 9, 2008,
well, I found this site, http://rekguitars.com and they do allow neck specs but I'm wondering also which will be more cost effective. . . I'm an american in a horrible economy, and a horrible job.

Yeah it definitely should have came with a double locking trem. .. and the 6 string version should have come with a good Ibanez trem rather than the Edge III
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.

Last edited by notsee at Nov 9, 2008,
Ran guitars should be able to make one for you pretty cheap, too.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by Shinozoku
Ran guitars should be able to make one for you pretty cheap, too.

They wouldn't mind using an Ibanez licensed Bridge piece?
Quote by paranoid joker

I don't think so. I believe I've seen some of their customs with Ibby Edge bridges before.
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
do you realise what the exchange rate would be? even in the Uk its huge it would be about 4/5k USD