I don't have anything to say.
at all.
But I watched my first sunrise in ages,
sitting in my deer stand,
and I let an eight point buck just walk on by,
I didn't feel like disrupting the beauty with a gunshot.
call me a pussy,
I've never seen a pussy this happy before.

when you hit the bottom you are free. Free to swim in the river of youth with your clothes on, free to hang yourself from your mothers favorite tablecloth, free to think clearly, free to dream, to fail, to swear, to live, to love, to die, to say everything you've ever had to say without a hint of remorse, to cry, to make you parents file for divorce, to imagine a field of green and cross the ocean to get there only to discover what you have found is merely a blade of grass among a bed of needles, and enjoy the hell out of that single blade of grass, ignore the scars.

feel popular?
yes
feel empty?
yea
feel like taking a facebook survey for attention?
sure

if i had a dollar for everytime a thought came into my head today,
then I would be in love with obama right now,
spread some of that wealth my way brother.

take it all
go ahead
fuck it all
go ahead
spit on my ego
go ahead
tear off my individuality
go ahead
do it already.

Call me the tin man,
Call me the lion,
Call me a scarecrow.
but most of all
call me before you go to bed.
Last edited by bluesybilly at Nov 10, 2008,
This was honest, and wonderful. The end was the most beautiful thing i'd read in a long time, the "if i had a dollar" stanza showed some brilliant wit, and the rest was a brilliant and fresh twist on the usual teenage angst slop. If i could write something even half as good as this, I would be over the moon. spread some of that talent my way, brother

Fantastic, the best I've seen from you so far.
Good good good good good good good.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
After your wondrous first two stanzas, the rest was a little lackluster. I mean it was so built up, that you couldn't really match that the rest of the piece.
マリ「しあわっせはーあるいってこないだーからあるいってゆっくんだねーん 
いっちにっちいっぽみーかでさんぽ
 さーんぽすすんでにっほさっがるー 
じーんせいはっわんつー!ぱんち・・・

"Success is as dangerous as failure. Hope is as hollow as fear." - from Tao Te Ching