Hello Pit. It's been a good 10 months since I posted regularly here, but whatever. No smart asses need apply, I just want a straight answer. I downloaded Photoshop (I have a PC, Vista [cue obnoxious laughter]) and it's a .rar file. Now it's telling me it can't open the file because I don't have the right program for .rar's. So I clicked "use Web service to find correct program" (something I thought I had but apparently don't) and I can only find things that I need to pay for. How can I do this the no-money/slightly easier way? Seriously, if any tells me jfgi or something, I'm gonna flip shit.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
Thanks a bunch. That's all then?
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
I think you might be stuck with winrar - I suppose you could try 7zip, but I'm not sure if it's vista compatible.

Then again - some never bothered to update winrar to the vista/beta version and it worked.
Quote by mega d
yeah thats all.
use google next time.

Hush.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
I downloaded Winrar expecting it to stop working after the 60 day trial. I've had it for 3 years with no issues. It still reminds me that my trial is up, but the program works fine.