Ok here is the senerio.

At work there is a lost and found and there has been two TI-85 graphing calculators there for a while now. I asked my boss what happens to that stuff at the end of the semester and he didnt know said somebody else deals with it. It just so happens that last year my TI-85 was lost or stolen (this isnt mine its black mine was white). I will also be taking college algebra next semester and will need a new one. They cost about $100.

If it is still there in one more week should I take it or is that wrong? It would save me $100 but I dont want that if its gonna be screwing another guy out of $100 cause thats not cool karma and all that.

Your thoughts?
you lost yours, god gave you a chance at anew, take what is yours
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

No mr. cool you are the TI-96 graphing calculator.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.

Take it! TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
If its been there for a while and you can get away with it.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Technically 30 days after being reported, if it's not claimed, it's the property of the finder.
If it's been a while, then take it, and put it back when you get enough money to buy one of those snazzy TI-89s
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by mr. cool
Ok here is the senerio.

At work there is a lost and found and there has been two TI-85 graphing calculators there for a while now. I asked my boss what happens to that stuff at the end of the semester and he didnt know said somebody else deals with it. It just so happens that last year my TI-85 was lost or stolen (this isnt mine its black mine was white). I will also be taking college algebra next semester and will need a new one. They cost about $100.

If it is still there in one more week should I take it or is that wrong? It would save me $100 but I dont want that if its gonna be screwing another guy out of $100 cause thats not cool karma and all that.

Your thoughts?

well, your decision is between what's ethical and what will save you $100.

personally, i'd wait it out and take the calculator if nobody comes for it. where i work, it's a month, which i think is reasonable. if you go a month before you realize your calculator is missing, you probably aren't using it enough to miss it.
I've been in the situation, I just used whatever the item was until the owner came to claim it. It's always been a video game or something electronic in my situations.
I honestly think that someone with that calculator would check lost and founds once he realized he had misplaced it.

So if it's been there for a while...

Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
one night (i work at a movie theatre) this person lost their iPod and i said i;d go look for it,

1.went into the theatre
2.found the iPod they were looking for
3.told them i didnt find it
4.??????????
5. PROFIT!!!
Banquo?

X