Hey I'm new here and I'm just wondering what's the cheapest RR3 Rhoads I can get I keep on seeing it for £375 but I'm looking for an Eerie Dess Swirl RR3 my current set up is an Indie Stratocaster with a Rocktech 35Watt amp I want a RR3 but due to the Recession in the U.K i am limited to less, another Question is will Guitar Shops do a custom paint job for a certain amount of money? because if I don't have enough I'll be forced to get a JS30 which won't be terrible but I like the RR3

Sorry for the wall of text but can someone help me!
Thanks
~Mazz~
guitar shops generally dont paint guitars
but they can either organise it for you, or give you the names and numbers of luthiers/painters who can.
Buy a mid range Jackson if you get one, because even they will last you for ages, and you'll love them, trust me, Jacksons rule =D
My Gear
Guitars
Cort VX-2V
Basses
Stagg BC300
Amps
Marshall JCM900 4100 DR
Marshall 1965A
Hartke HA3500 Combo
I love me some Jacksons, but you dont want a JS series.
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
Buy a new amp, Indie guitars are ok and a cheap Jackson like the JS30 will be no better...probably worse.

Also repainting a guitar will probably cost close to £100 for someone to do it properly.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Last edited by steven seagull at Nov 10, 2008,
I have the guitar in question.

And....
Well... I can't say I don't trust it. But I can't say it's my favorite. The stock pickups are nasty. The action goes out the window faster than any I've ever played. The floating bridge is... not a plus for me. The damn thing LOOKS great. In fact, if you painted it and maybe changed out the hardware, it'd be great. Get it set up, put new pickups in it and you'll probably do fine. I personally would wait, though, and go with a better instrument.
My Rig:
Schecter 006 Diamond Series (Discontinued) Flat Black
Jackson JS30RR Metallic Blue
Line 6 Spider II 210
Boss TU-2
Sennheiser E835-S

Current Top 3:
Between the Buried and Me (Always)
The Faceless
Murder By Death
You said the guitar in question which one there are two The RR3 and the JS30 which one are you on about?
Sorry. The JS30. It was a quick decision and maybe not my best.
My Rig:
Schecter 006 Diamond Series (Discontinued) Flat Black
Jackson JS30RR Metallic Blue
Line 6 Spider II 210
Boss TU-2
Sennheiser E835-S

Current Top 3:
Between the Buried and Me (Always)
The Faceless
Murder By Death
Quote by Mazz211
KK where can i find a good priced RR3?

If you mean "cheaper than the going rate" then the answer is nowhere, particularly the Eerie Dress finish that's more expensive anyway. A normal RR3 is £350 at GAK, the finish you want is £450.

Things cost what they cost, just because you want something sadly doesn't automatically mean you'll be able to afford it.

Buy an amp instead, that's a far more pressing need for you - like I said, your guitar is ok but your amp is rotten.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com