We are a melodic death metal group from Bend, OR, USA. Our style is heavily influenced by the likes of Amon Amarth, Testament, and Arch Enemy, among others.

Recently we uploaded two new tracks from our upcoming demo to our MySpace page. Check 'em out, and if you like what you hear let us know! Spread the word, and we may come around to your neck of the woods!
-Johnny, ToC, Guitars

Thorns Of Creation MySpace Page
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
I gave it a listen and think it has some really creative parts and a couple really generic parts. The first song started out really good but i felt that the vocals in the verse were off a lot of the time. The guys a good screamer but sometimes his timing didn't match the music. The second song I didn't really like, there were to many riffs I've heard 100 times before. I like metal but I've always found a lot of metal bands don't try to be very original. Don't get me wrong you guys are good but really focus on song writing and strive to perfect everything.
www.youtube.com/jordan123x
Thanks for the response/comments.
Yeah, the second song (Chamber of Torment, I assume?) isn't completely representitive of our style, and I'm totally aware of it's generic sound. We just wanted to write a simple, thrashy song that you could headbang to.
"Within Damnation" is closer to our sound, with the harmonies and melodic overtones.

I'm hoping that in these next couple weeks we'll have some more tracks that give a better idea of what we sound like. Cheers!

EDIT:
Also, just in...
For anyone in the Central Oregon area, we've got a show coming up next Thursday (Nov. 20th) at Long Shots Pub!
It starts at about 9pm, all it's FREE!!!!
21+, sorry kiddies.
Thorns Of Creation
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
Last edited by Metal Disciple at Nov 11, 2008,
Some updates on Thorns...

We've finished recording our demo and have uploaded a new track to the page! Check it out, give us some feedback:

Thorns Of Creation

Get more info in our latest studio blog, as well as how you can help name the new song!
Thorns Of Creation
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
Sounds good! Good luck with the hatemail (different topic).
"Don’t be a guitarist. Be a musician."

Steve Howe

Unless he starts showing up at gigs, I think it's been settled.
Thorns Of Creation
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer