Page 1 of 2
I've decided to get rid of some stuff as to be honest I like to change my guitar every so often... No idea why, I just do.

It's a Schecter 006 Elite, in excellent condition, I'd say high B maybe even B+. The only thing really is that it has a Warwick straplock on the horn and a standard button on the bottom. This is due to the other lock... well not locking anymore, the guitar is still held perfectly but thought I'd better mention it.

On to the good stuff... The guitart has a mahogany body, with a carved maple top, Duncan Designed single coil and humbucker, which is coil tapped on the tone knob. Set maple neck and rosewood fretboard with creme binding and a diamond inlay on the 12th fret. The action is nice and low. This guitar is pretty versatile as far as sound goes, I've used it mainly for ska/punk/general messing around but I'm sure it could handle anything.

It also comes with a pretty basic, quite ugly looking if I'm honest, hard case as it's easier to ship it in that than it would be to find a box, don't worry though it will be bubble wrapped to within an inch of its life in the case. The strap isn't included unfortunately as I've had it for years and it would be like selling a well loved pet.

Here are some pictures:

Next a few pedals. I have for sale or trade a Morley Dual Bass Wah, Marshall Guv'nor and a no name Delay pedal. All in excellent condition and working order.

Now on to the prices (not including postage):

Schecter 006 Elite: £200 ono
Morley Dual Bass Wah: £50 ono
Marshall Guv'nor: £20 ono
Delay: £15 ono

I'm also pretty open to trades, I'm only going to spend the money on a new guitar so if you have anything you want to offer feel free. Also looking for bass pedals.
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Forgot to add, I don't mind shipping over seas as long as you dont mind paying the postage. Also to be a bit more specific with trades here are a few things I'm looking for at the moment.

EHX Bass Balls
Bass Fuzz
LTD F guitar
Squier VM Telecaster (preferably white)
Devi Ever Pedals
Epiphone Les Paul (again preferably white)
Squier VM Fretless Jazz Bass
Squier VM P Bass

If you have something on that list I'll definately be interested in some sort of trade, also if you have something that isn't feel free to offer as the worst I can do is say no
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Thought I'd say.. That delay pedal isn't no-name, I have it too. It's Belcat/Nevada, basically the same thing, sounds good and does the trick nicely for a cheap pedal.
Thanks man, bought it from a pawn shop+it didnt have a box so wasnt completely sure what it was. Yep, it's pretty good for a cheap delay, does what it says on the box

Bump

Prices now including postage (aren't I generous)

Price dropped to £175 (including postage and hard case) for the guitar

I have a white schecter tempest custom in good condition i'd like to trade for your schecter.
I'm in uk too

Thanks
Dan

P.S Can post pictures
post some pics man, sounds interesting

thanks, will post some more of mine too

* Mahogany/maple body
* 3-piece mahogany/maple neck
* Rosewood fretboard
* 24-3/4" scale
* 22 jumbo frets
* Split crown inlays
* Duncan Designed HB-102 pickups
* Volume/volume/tone controls with coil tapping
* 3-way pickup switch
* TonePros bridge
* Grover tuners
* Multi-ply binding

All the pictures, let me know.

Thanks
Dan
I think I'll leave it sorry man, tried one out yesterday+it was a bit too similar to what I have now. Thanks for the offer though

Bump

Delay may be sold. The rest is still available. I'm pretty sure somebodys gran must want a nice Schecter guitar for xmas

I have an Epi Les Paul if you're interested? Its not whie though, its honey burst.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350M
Ibanez JS100
Fender Strat

Amp:
Fender Blues Jr
Fender Champion 600
Washburn Southside

Effects:
POD HD300
Marshall Guv'Nor
Big Muff
Digitech Bad Monkey
Behringer PH9
Cry Baby Wah
Do you have any pics?

Looks nice man, yeh I'd be happy to trade if you want?

Hey, what's that marshall pedal like? Good for a nice metal boost?

also sick guitar, i wish i could afford it
Yeh it will definately give a nice boost for metal, I've mainly been using it because it gives out some crazy noises after the wah

Bump

That's a bit crazy looking for me sorry man

will do, cheers for the offer

Quote by faultyy
Thanks man, bought it from a pawn shop+it didnt have a box so wasnt completely sure what it was. Yep, it's pretty good for a cheap delay, does what it says on the box

How does it do what it says on the box if it doesn't have a box?

FREE BUMP

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
haha, oh yeh, bad choice of wording. Thanks for the bump

My friend is interested now i sent him the pic of the guitar... Hes got no computer at the moment though so i'll post...

He says would you take £150 shipped with case?
My Gear:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean V Dave Mustaine
VOX VT15
ESP LTD B-50
Peavey MicroBass 20w
£175 is the lowest I'll go I'm sorry

£200 (including postage) gets the guitar, overdrive, delay and hardcase

After christmas i'll take that lot off your hands.
Probably end of january/start of february. But i will take the lot, promised. Save it for me?
Quote by McShredder
After christmas i'll take that lot off your hands.
Probably end of january/start of february. But i will take the lot, promised. Save it for me?

The way things are going at the moment I wouldn't be suprized if I still have it all then. So what I will do is say I'll hold it unless someone makes me a better offer.

Quote by Duncan_amateur
any trade for the guv'nor?

and do you ship worldwide?

I don't think shipping it to Vietnam would be paticularly cost effective, the shipping will be way more than the price of the pedal

Quote by faultyy
The way things are going at the moment I wouldn't be suprized if I still have it all then. So what I will do is say I'll hold it unless someone makes me a better offer.

Ok, thanks a lot buddy.
No problem.

So guitar, delay, od and case are pretty much held.

Still need to sell or trade the Bass Wah if anyone is looking for one

Bump

Damn! was gonna offer you £10 for the Delay pedal
My Gear:
Ibanez RG550M Dimarzio TZ + Paf Pro
Ibanez RG550R Dimarzio TZ in Bridge
Ibanez TS9>Vox AD50VT.

Quote by JackalUK
If you fap at 2 million faps per second you can go back in time
Page 1 of 2