ok, so i've heard it before, and i'll hear it again, but this time i'm sure of it: FENDER FRONTMAN(15g) SUCKS. Ok so i thought it hissed and buzzed cause of the squier bullet, but the other day i tried a jackson warrior (with EMG-s, and with duncan detonators), and it BUZZED!!!!
so i want to buy a new amp, i'm not very experienced with all the kinds of amps, so recommend me a quality amp(practice, so not strong), i plan on buying either the jackson above or ibanez s320, using lots of distortion as well as playing clean
i play everything (rhcp, soad, rammstein, led zep, g'n'r, bluesy stuff...)
do not recommend peavey(not really available for sale anywhere here)
and i hear line 6 is good...
my budget isn't very high (about 200-maybe300$)
MY GEAR:
Digitech RP250
Stagg Acoustic
Ibanez RGA32 (EMG 81/85)
amp doesn't matter :P
Roland Cube series! and stay away from line 6 and marshall MGs!
Quote by ealtdharkon
Sorry to break this to you, but you "hardcore" fans don't HAVE mosh pits.
You have epileptic line dancing.

Quote by NotTheSun3290
Well... I AM a virgin, afterall...
ye i heard those are pretty good(roland cube)
MY GEAR:
Digitech RP250
Stagg Acoustic
Ibanez RGA32 (EMG 81/85)
Do you want an amp with it's own distortion channel, or do you want a good clean amp and then use a pedal?

I own a Marshall AVT20X and it's delicious; good clean channel (very sculptable), reverb; requires a pedal for distortion b/c it's distortion channel is activated w/ a button only, but you can get it sounding good quiet or quite loud, and then throw down some crushing gain with a good pedal.

Good hunting, dude.
I don't give two shits what people say... Telecasters are THE rock guitar!
(rhcp, soad, rammstein, led zep, g'n'r, bluesy stuff...)

using lots of distortion as well as playing clean

That is what he said. I + 1 the roland cube.
Dude I feel your pain. I rushed into buying an amp and got the 15G and it sucks hard. Hope you find a sweet one
ok thx for the help, i guess ill try roland cubes cause i do want dist. channel in the amp (i intend to buy boss me-50, but i wont have the money for some time)
MY GEAR:
Digitech RP250
Stagg Acoustic
Ibanez RGA32 (EMG 81/85)
Quote by Nesha Strah
ok thx for the help, i guess ill try roland cubes cause i do want dist. channel in the amp (i intend to buy boss me-50, but i wont have the money for some time)

have you thought any about getting a smaller tube amp? match it up with a decent OD, and you got a good distortion.

(and dont get me started on the ME-50)
I have a Fender frontman 15g - it was my first practice amp. I only use it for practicing with headphones. I have a Fender bassman and I think it's great. But if you're looking for a small amp I agree- the Roland cubes are good. For a small amp they sound decent and good quality for the $$.
+ 1 to everyone who said Roland Cube

but....

Blackheart Little Giant??
Gibson SG
Ibanez RGR420ex
Marshall JTM30
Slash SW95 Crybaby
Boss DS1/DD7
Digitech Bad Monkey

Quote by ChucklesMginty
You're weird! I have a Fender Frontman 65R and that sounds awesome! I guess louder is better.

Anyways, a cube sounds good for you. Too bad you couldn't get a Peavey. Their Vypyr's are nice.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Keep saving or your going to end up with some thing else that you think sucks in about 6 months. Even if you get a Vj your going to need pedals that will go beyond your $300 budget.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD