alright, so my mom got em a new guitar strap, and this one has one bigger part with a buttonhole, and a smallerpart with a button hole, where do i need to put the smaller part, at the neck?
Quote by MightyAl
Isn't it odd, that Iron Man is a superhero, whereas "iron, woman!" is a command?

EAT MY ASS AND BALLS.
Yes I usually put the smaller part at the neck and the larger part at the butt of the guitar
MIM Fender Telecaster
SX GG1 Junior (Les Paul Special clone)
Dillion Canada DXC 58 (DC Les Paul Junior)
Fender Joe Strummer Telecaster
Squier CV Duo Sonic
Epiphone Les Paul Junior Special
Squier Jazz Bass
Vox DA 15
Fender FM 212R
check the instruction manual that came with the strap. no sense damaging the guitar trying to hold big side weight with little side technology. youd just be asking for disaster.
instruction manual with a guitar strap?

nah, if there's a logo or design it shows in front, and like said, the bigger side is usually at the rear.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by MichaelOfCanton
check the instruction manual that came with the strap. no sense damaging the guitar trying to hold big side weight with little side technology. youd just be asking for disaster.

I lol-ed.

But yeah. Just put the strap on however you feel like.
Quote by MichaelOfCanton

are you kidding me? If the strap aint made to hold the weight of a guitar either way> dont buy the damn thing. WTF DUDE!
^he makes a pretty good point. mine has equal sized holes so i would try to go for that if you could