Hey, so I've been playing for nearly a year and a half. So don't be too harsh if you don't like it Anyway I recorded this as a video, I played the actual track (don't have a backing track) and I played the solo over it and used my phone to video it and then converted it to mp3 format so the quality sucks big time. I played my solo pretty loud so it's basically my solo you can hear not Tremonti's (well maybe a negligible amount of his). Anyway you can't confuse mine with his cos I don't play it or sound anything like him, I used Guitar Rig for the sound. I used the wah mixed with the LFO in Guitar Rig and tried to NOT sound like him (if you listen to the actual song the solo's kinda like he had the wah pedal down most of the time mine had a constant up down motion lol). Anyway it's on my profile. Listen to it guys and give me advice cos I need it. Thanks. C4C guys so listen to it.

EDIT: Just listened to it on my profile, the whole thing is awfully low in volume so CRANK them speakers up when you listen to it.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Last edited by the_wayward_one at Nov 10, 2008,
You should probably work on getting it clean before you start working on the wah-ing of it.
EIDT: wow, just realized you weren't wahing.
Record though your computer and not that stupid ass cellphone.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Last edited by kool98769 at Nov 10, 2008,
Hey thanks man, I did use the wah on Guitar Rig maybe that's why it seemed like I didn't play it cleanly? I thought I did.....? lol. All the hissing kind of noise is because I was using the phone cam in my room with the fan switched on, background noise etc. But yeah i should record it again I suppose.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .