Page 1 of 2
in my friend's RS Class (Religious Sutdies or Religious Education for those who dont know) their teacher showed them this book which explains why people are white and this is roughly what i heard it says.

when people started out we were all black people. then one day someone found some magic pond or something and jumped in it. the magic water "washed them clean" and they became "pure" and white.

they ran back and told everyone, so they all queued up to get washed.

all of the first people to go in the water got fully "washed" and became white. when there was only about half the water left the people that came out weren't "fully washed" and were a "yellowy colour" and went to live in china!

when there was almost no water left the remaining people could only wash the soles of their feet and the palms of their hands, explaining the difference in colour in black peoples hands and feet.

aparently this is meant to be some sort of uber christian book for CHILDREN.

i want to know what it's called so i can read it and see how bad it really is.

has anyone else read or heard of it?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Thats down right retarded

If Jesus was alive he was probably black, or at least blacker than white.

How can people call them selves christian and be racist? Hypocritical much...

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
I can't say that I have heard of this. This is very odd sounding IMO
Quote by saphrax
So is a lot of the Bible.

I mean, without drugs, who the hell talks to a bush?

Every one in the white house talks to a bush, although that hasnt done much good either...

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Censorship should apply. We should burn this book.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
That book sounds pretty damn strange, like most religious readings i know of. I should seek it out for the same reason as you.
the book does seem very stupid.

but im going to ask some more people from that class about it to see if i havent been lied to.

Quote by Absent Mind
Every one in the white house talks to a bush, although that hasnt done much good either...

i heard something racist about bush and obama in the same discussion btw.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by Absent Mind

Damn...
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
im a christian and thats just an obvious troll, ive never heard anything so rediculous.
Disgusting.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
That is definitely not a Christian book, because the story of how all the different races ended up where they are is a completely different story.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Ieuanm
im a christian and thats just an obvious troll, ive never heard anything so rediculous.

One version of the Bible states a man must not sit on a seat if it was previously occupied by a woman on her period.

that's pretty ridiculous if you ask me...
Quote by Ieuanm

fair enough. we now know it's real truth.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Well i thought everyone knew this...
Sig space available, give me some praise
so were can i find this magic pond???? id like to be black for a day if it works that way.
Sail upon the open skies

Oh, some people and this religion thing can be quite comical...

Quote by saphrax
So is a lot of the Bible.

History Channel taught me that the people that wrote the Bible actually went into caves with concentrated fumes equivalent to meth to write the stories.

Moral of the story, don't go into meth caves...
Quote by angusfan16
so were can i find this magic pond???? id like to be black for a day if it works that way.

Carmel is hawt
Quote by saphrax
One version of the Bible states a man must not sit on a seat if it was previously occupied by a woman on her period.

He must not be touched by a woman on her period, otherwise he is "unclean"

Also, thanks for sigging me Oblivion!!!
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Last edited by thedudemeister at Nov 10, 2008,
Quote by Absent Mind
Thats down right retarded

If Jesus was alive he was probably black, or at least blacker than white.

How can people call them selves christian and be racist? Hypocritical much...

what about nazis? they were christian
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
what about nazis? they were christian

So was Torquemada. It doesn't make you a good person.
Quote by Ieuanm

Because Christians have never changed anything in the bible to be more politically correct.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
Quote by angusfan16

So you could have all kinds of jokes made at you expense? I can't seriously believe that any respectable publishers actually printed that crap. Wouldn't they be liable for defamation or something of the sort?

Sanity is not statistical
Quote by saphrax

I'm not going to sit on a chair that's covered in period blood.

That's just common sense, you might aswell write it down.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by SlipknotRule93
when there was almost no water left the remaining people could only wash the soles of their feet and the palms of their hands, explaining the difference in colour in black peoples hands and feet.

what about nipples and genitals?
Quote by saphrax
You ever heard of a Tampon?

No?

Ah, of course!

Liverpool!

Go on then, get sarcastic, but tell me this. Were tampons readily available when the bible was being written?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Shelflife

Carmel is hawt
I heard a black doctor with a giant head took the germs from a black man and made whitey
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
Quote by rabidguitarist
Go on then, get sarcastic, but tell me this. Were tampons readily available when the bible was being written?

Probably not. But why forbid a man to sit there. It is just common sense.

Anyway, I'm only winding you up!
Quote by rabidguitarist

Everyone knows God intended for only women to bleed from their genitals... That's their punishment for not having something awesome. Like a penis.
In soviet russia, you wash magic water clean.

/lamejoke

this book is the überphailxorz

i want the name too.
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.
Quote by Low_End_Rocker
So you could have all kinds of jokes made at you expense? I can't seriously believe that any respectable publishers actually printed that crap. Wouldn't they be liable for defamation or something of the sort?

Maybe the teacher made it up? i dunno but i agree.
Sail upon the open skies
well ima gonna go backt o schol tomorrow and find out the whole details of this book because personally i think it's bullshit too.

Quote by Shelflife

they're still black.

black people still have black genitals, otherwise black c*ck stereotypes wouldn't work and it would meant hat white people would have huge shlongs too.

but i am yet to discover this first hand...

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by saphrax

Moses.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Quote by SlipknotRule93
they're still black.

black people still have black genitals, otherwise black c*ck stereotypes wouldn't work and it would meant hat white people would have huge shlongs too.

but i am yet to discover this first hand...

I use this graph like, every day.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Quote by Ieuanm

Guess you haven't read the old testament then?
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.
Quote by saphrax
^ True,

I've seen this graph here before. first time I was like then I was like .

Gutted on Asia, man.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Page 1 of 2