What overdrive or distortion pedal would sound good with my Fender Champ 600 and Epiphone les paul. I'm looking for a classic rock type sound.
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
Maxon 808?
Ibanez TS 808 Reissue
Quote by Sid McCall
Yeah, they don't arrest/ticket hobos because they can't pay the fines. Then they hang out in the jail all day eating free food. There's no point.

Quote by Brendan.Clace
Oh god...this thread....it is going places....
The Blackstar is too expensive, but the Boss is in the right price range. I heard it doesn't sound too good tho.
Why can’t a heterosexual guy tell a heterosexual guy that he thinks his booty is fly?

Quote by Curious Jeff
These posts are too long. Just do some drugs
I bought a DigiTech Bad Monkey and an "underground" Artec OD/Disto pedal, and the Bad Monkey sounds great for solos. However, sometimes the Bad Monkey have too much midrange, especially for metal. The Artec is great for metal (as an 5w, 6inch config could be "good" for metal) considering its cheap price but you probably couldnt buy one. My next buy will be an EQ pedal. You can cut the BadMonkey's midrange and it is just essential for an amp with only a volume knob.

So i would recommend you some kind of tube overdrive and an EQ pedal.
******A Console Cowboy****** 1
the mxr zw-44 is just a od without the boosted mids very nice od pedal.
tubescreamer type pedal, or fuzz face type pedal. or just crank that little puppy.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Maybe a TS7 I have one and it really rocks, you can almost play every genre with it, I mainly use it to add some colour to my solos.