Can some1 give me an example of a song that they have used Robo Voicing to censor it? I got a report due and need this as one of the examples.

Bonus points if you can get backmasking too.

e-cookie if you can get link to the songs.
what the hell is robo voicing? is it the skippy thing they sometimes use?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
That cowboy song by Kid Rock . . . the censored version of course. Don't like the song but, that may be what your looking for maybe.
"Our skin tears away as our memories fade with age and we don't even know till it's gone" ~ J. Loren
crazy... Sorry man cant help, tried google but nothing came up+dont have any censored music on my computer
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
yje song the fight by avenged sevenfold in the chorus the word f u c k i n g is backwards and nothing else... that help?
Don't you try and ask me your expiration date
Plans that forgot me 99 times
you'll be the one who opens the gate.

- Cedric Bixler Zavala

Founder of the UG RHPS fanclub....

to join simply amend sig..
Quote by partyboy49
this topic sucks....needs more reptar.REPTAR!!!

REPTARRRRR!!!!

to TS: know what you're talking about, but can't think of any songs. gl, though
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Try Sabatoge by Beastie Boys
I heard it and that might be robo voicing
Quote by yingyangthang
Reptar is a dinosaur...

No.
Reptar is king of the Ozone
:P
Quote by Rookie One
makes jizz shoot out of your don johnson
The acoustic version of Creep by Radiohead on the My Iron Lung EP has a robotic "very" instead of the normal "fucking" used in the song. I don't know if that's censored, or if the band has done it themselves.