Page 1 of 2
Ok, so i am in a small music-oriented high school with a really good reputation and a well-known family feeling where everyone is accepted and you'll just have the best time of your life.

Well, today i had choir on my schedule, and as usual i don't really sing that much during these sessions.
Anyway, there is this blonde bitch with rich parents in my choir who i haven't really paid much notice to.
When i was going home today my friend called me up to tell me about what he just heard.
So this blonde bitch stood with some friends in the corridor, speaking really loud, and describing me.

She said something like: "there is this guy in my choir named **** who is really strange and just sits there and refuses to sing and looks like grinchen or something"

GRINCHEN?!
I'm just really confused and pissed off because i am quite positive she haven't ever heard me talk or do anything, and she just ****ing insults me like that.
What does it take to be left alone by the people you don't ****ing even know?

I might not be hot, but ****ing grinchen.. that's messed up.
So anyway, what would any of you do?

i am upset.
all roads lead to rome
what the **** is grinchen? Best advice I can give is grow thicker skin man, people say things no point getting offended
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
whats a f*cking grinchen?

i know what a grinch is.

grinchs give people christmas presents.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
i think its best to just ignore her....
Shes just some rich bitch how thinks shes everything...
If she truly insults you do the same or bitchslap her....
Im serious i would, i wouldn't take shit from bitches like that. And about the whole: you don't hit girls thing, screw that i mean cmon your more of a loser if you let the bitch get away with it
Quote by HalfBlackJack
In the good old days of PS2 sony would send me out new consoles for fun!

PS2 just died for no reason? new console : )
Coffee spilt all over it? new console : )
Got pissed on in the night???? new console : )

I miss pissing on consoles : (
out smart her. shes blonde, right... she wont even know you just insulted her and then she'll just look like an ass to everyone else....
CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE **** A GRINCHEN IS?!?!... Thanks
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Grow some ****ing balls (Y)
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
A better question is why is there a music oriented high school? Thats just an excuse for hormonal teens to burst into song and big dance routines. IT ENDS NOW!
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by SlipknotRule93
whats a f*cking grinchen?

i know what a grinch is.

grinchs give people christmas presents.

grinches STEAL christmas presents haha
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
I looked it up, Grinchen is the German translation of Grinch. So, maybe that's it.

EDIT:
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

well of course shes gonna think your strange, you are sitting in a choir practice not singing. If you dont wanna participate, get a note from your parents and skip the class, otherwise just sing damn it!
Quote by jimmy_neutron
well of course shes gonna think your strange, you are sitting in a choir practice not singing. If you dont wanna participate, get a note from your parents and skip the class, otherwise just sing damn it!

some obligation to attend, i can't really do that
all roads lead to rome
don't slap her. C'mon if she talks about people like that who she doesn't know, she can't be very smart. You can easily outsmart her with witty comments. Or start rumors of her being a sunday-crack-whore.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Luppi
family feeling ...

i am upset.

See the damage mis-quoting can do?

Quote by æTonyæ
date rape.

Sounds about right, or just ignore her, as you said; she's a bitch.
Dude, ignore her, seriously, she'll get even more pissed, believe me, easiest way to piss someone off.
The even BETTER question is, why be in choir if you aren't going to sing? Dumbass.
Quote by htsktim91989
grinches STEAL christmas presents haha

sarcasm is wasted on the internet

Quote by filthandfury

f*ckin luv it!

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93

sarcasm is wasted on the internet

It's even more wasted on people who don't know what sarcasm is

Quote by faultyy
It's even more wasted on people who don't know what sarcasm is

shush

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by Luppi
Ok, so i am in a small music-oriented high school with a really good reputation and a well-known family feeling where everyone is accepted and you'll just have the best time of your life.

Well, today i had choir on my schedule, and as usual i don't really sing that much during these sessions.
Anyway, there is this blonde bitch with rich parents in my choir who i haven't really paid much notice to.
When i was going home today my friend called me up to tell me about what he just heard.
So this blonde bitch stood with some friends in the corridor, speaking really loud, and describing me.

She said something like: "there is this guy in my choir named **** who is really strange and just sits there and refuses to sing and looks like grinchen or something"

GRINCHEN?!
I'm just really confused and pissed off because i am quite positive she haven't ever heard me talk or do anything, and she just ****ing insults me like that.
What does it take to be left alone by the people you don't ****ing even know?

I might not be hot, but ****ing grinchen.. that's messed up.
So anyway, what would any of you do?

i am upset.

U

G

L

Y

you ain't got no alibi, you ugly, hey hey, you ugly
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
i love how this thread has gone from asking what a grinchen is to just plain taking the piss.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Tell her that you're beautiful; no matter what she says, and words won't bring you down.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I also love how I still dont know what a ****ing grinchen is.

I refuse to believe it's just German for Grinch... Why would he say grinch in German... This isn't Ultimatten Guitarren is it?... No

Call her out in class. Tell her she's a complete tool and has no personality so she needs to go flashing her goods around just to make a buck...

It worked for me. Three months later we were going out. What the fux.
What would you do...?

He treats objects like women, man.
look, i'm swedish.
and there's this movie called GRINCHEN about a GRINCH.
and that is probably what she referred to?
you know.. jim carrey?
all roads lead to rome
Quote by Luppi
look, i'm swedish.
and there's this movie called GRINCHEN about a GRINCH.
and that is probably what she referred to?
you know.. jim carrey?

I would love to be Jim Carrey. Take it as a compliment.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Tell her that you're beautiful; no matter what she says, and words won't bring you down.

Quote by Luppi
**** it i just can't

Dude, man up and punch her in the face.
Page 1 of 2