hitler was SUCH an ass ..

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Well, at least it can put an end to all of the holocaust denial penisry.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
"Hans-Dieter Kreikamp, head of the federal archives office in Berlin, told Bild that the blueprints offered "authentic evidence of the systematically planned genocide of European Jews". "

- and there wasn't enough evidence already?
Quote by Meatball200
"Hans-Dieter Kreikamp, head of the federal archives office in Berlin, told Bild that the blueprints offered "authentic evidence of the systematically planned genocide of European Jews". "

- and there wasn't enough evidence already?

There are some guys that would say so .
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

"The documents disprove beyond all doubt that which Holocaust deniers claim - that Auschwitz was nothing more than a labour camp where no gassing took place."

Like you're gonna convince a Neo-Nazi with that. This is quite shocking news.

Quote by rabidguitarist

If they weren't majoratorily ignorant racists then i'm sure it would, we can dream though.
i cant believe there are people out there that still deny the existence of antisemitism and genocide courtesy of the Nazi party during world war 2. Hopefully this will act as the strongest evidence so far of this issue. I just hope the past can teach the world lessons for the future
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
The Nazi Holocaust didnt happen....

Joking...although i think it was disgraceful that David Irving got JAILED for saying that in Austria..it was those bastards who did it!!! (well one austrian Schiessenkopf)
How does this change anything? It's not like until we found plans we thought the Nazis "accidentally" committed genocide.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by rabidguitarist

no it won't, they'll just go on and say it's a fake planted by the worldwide Zionist conspiracy or something.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by urik
There are some guys that would say so .

i think alot of people say it just to piss of the Israelis, well i think Arab's that say it do
The decision to kill Europe's 11 million Jews has historically been dated to the Wannsee Conference in January 1942. A copy of the minutes, known as the "Wannsee Protocol", is generally regarded as one of the most important documents from the war.

But the newly discovered Auschwitz plans, published ahead of the 70th anniversary of the Kristallnacht purge against Jews, are dated Oct 23, 1941, offering evidence that the Nazis had developed plans to kills Jews on a mass scale earlier than previously thought, the newspaper said

Damn, that's at least a couple of past essays of mine that are now factually redundant!