It must be... Answer is in the name of the web site
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I think some people have an overactive imagination and too much time on their hands.
biggest bs ever its a nice find but .. why in godsname would they do that
+ teh pics look nothing like it actually

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Jesus Christ Thats Dangerous
I hope reading this text untill the very end and every last punctuation wasted your time and approximately 5 seconds of your futile life

There is no Punctuation
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
I like the bottom of the page:
Please e-mail this NEWS article to a friend.

What part of this article is news exactly?
Conspiracies are gay XD

Sorry for a notsobackedup argument, but its pretty self explanitory...
Quote by Slinov
i love you

I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
Quote by MightyAl
I think some people have an overactive imagination and too much time on their hands.

+1
Quote by metallica_19
conspiracy or coincidence? You decide.

http://www.conspiracies.net/

also type NYC and Q33NY in wingdings font.

Neither of those have any relevance to anything...
Opie and Anthony Fan
XM 202 | SIRIUS 197
Linger Longer
so wait. you're telling me who ever plotted 9/11 went into word, typed that in a different font, and decided to re enact what they say there? poor desicion making i would say.

and on that site. how do pictures of "buildings burning" have anything to do with a conspiracy. cause that's even poorer desicion making if the folded a bill for fun and decided to attack what they saw.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
What am I supposed to take away from that? 9/11 was a conspiracy sponsored by Microsoft and they decided to give everyone a clue in the hopes of inspiring some kind of Da Vinci Code story about a Word programmer?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
old conspiracy is old.

What do you think that Bill Gates orchestrated 9/11? Look into what computers were used in the WTC towers, I bet they were using mac or some non windows based computers and Bill Gates had enough of it. But seriously all these 9/11 conspiracies are such bullshit. Al Quaeda had been planning 9/11 since the mid 1980s, did they have word back then???
=O
OBAMA IS ALMOST OSAMA
the quick! if you type the B into word under windings it comes out as a latin form of the letter S

shiit! they got us all!
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.