my last one was a dunlop original wah, and i like it, buts its really old and falling apart, so i need a new one. any suggestions? i was thinking a Morley bad horsie??? whats the best in your opinion?
I really like my Morley Bad Horsie but have not played many others excepth the Zach Wylde dunlop which was not that great IMO.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Morley's(in my experience) have no sweep; if you like the feel of a Crybaby get one that's suited to your style (I.E: 95Q, ZW sig, Classic...), the list goes on.

EDIT: ZW Crybaby is decent, but if you've got lots of cash, go for the Dime wah.
Last edited by captainoid at Nov 10, 2008,
I've got an Ernie Ball, it's pretty nice. The actual physical sweep of the pedal is a lot wider than others that I've tried (crybabies, etc.) so it's easier to control, and it never gets as harsh and brittle as a crybaby. It cost me almost $200, but it's a really nice pedal.
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
I bought the new Ernie Ball wah pedal too, and I love it. I saw a blues saraceno video promoting it on you tube and bought it and am more than impressed with the sweep. Love the green LED.
Ever Dance with the Devil in The Pale Moonlight?
If you liked the original, get an original. I personally think it's a great wah, easily outclasses many others, though the Vox V-847A is a bit better.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 71-73
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 1-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 10-5
ive tried out 2 different wahs recently:
Classic Crybaby
Morley Steve Vai signature wah

IMO, the morley raped the crybaby, mainly because it was cheaper and sounded better. you might go "ew, a signature wah" at first, but after you get past that its smooth sailing
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Either a bad horsie or a Tremonti wah both by Morley. I love my bad horsie but I kinda wish I waited for the shipment for the Tremonti's.

Clickless ftw!
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
The 535q is also a good, tweakable wah pedal -- worth checking out to compare.
Quote by ASIsustainiac06
my last one was a dunlop original wah, and i like it, buts its really old and falling apart, so i need a new one. any suggestions? i was thinking a Morley bad horsie??? whats the best in your opinion?

Get a Gig Fx Mega Wah...totally rocks!!!

www.gig-fx.com
Since i use two wahs in my setup i'd suggest you get dime's signiture wah.
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab