this probably belongs in the relationship thread but if i post it here i'll probably get more replies

so...has it? (anyone know any?)
The one of me and your mum

Sorry
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

Here's what you do...: Don't talk to girl of interest while you are a long distance away (unless drunk). When not a long distance away, make sweet love to said girl.
What would you do...?

He treats objects like women, man.
I know this guy who met a girl in New York called Delilah. I wonder how things are going for them.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
I know this guy who met a girl in New York called Delilah. I wonder how things are going for them.

I don't think it's going too great. Delilah is a total slut. Just google her name without filtering the results to see all the shenanigans she gets herself into.
Actually yes my cousin lives here in MOntreal, and his gf is from San Francisco, and they have been together for about 2 years now. So i say go for it.
relationship thread

i was in one for about a year, and for the most part it worked, but it got harder and harder, and eventually we broke up.

it sucked. i think the distance is what really hurt it. she went to school about 2 hours away, and i couldnt see her very often. we were together for over a year before she went to school, and things were great. but after she left, it slowly started falling apart, and we grew apart.

oh well. ive gotten over it now.