Hey,

I've been looking for a guitar for ages, i was looking at a gibson then i was looking at as schecter, then an epiphone and i just can't decide.

I love the shape of the les pauls and i'd love to own one but i can't find one that i really love. So basically i'm just asking for a list of guitar manufacturers that do les paul copy's that i could look at.

I've looked at

- ESP
- Epiphone
- Gibson
- Tokai
- Ibanez
- Duesenberg

Are there any others??

Thanks
are you in the states?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
doesnt matter it's a states thing
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by luke-bassist
price range? cus if its quite high u cud look at ESps

Well anything up to about £800 but that probably doesn't mean much to the yanks

i had a look at the esp's but i wasn't overly impressed, plus they stick ****ing emg's in them all and i never play metal so it would sound like a bag of dead cats to me.
Quote by joeymaxx
What do you play?
I reccomend the EC-1000 series that don't have EMG's in.
Speaking from experience.

rock/blues/alternative

i looked at those, there isn't many from what i can remember and i didn't like the finishes on them.

thanks
Quote by SeeEmilyPlay
I think epiphone les pauls are just as good as Gibson les pauls. You are just paying for the name. But I think you should try before you buy and don't rush a decision. If I could I would buy them all!

I agree! i cannot tell any difference in sonics from my epi les paul standard to any gibson i have ever played. but i have upgraded the buckers and the pots, and the toggle as time went on> the epi is a fine axe.
Ok? I consider myself to be well informed. But who and what is Agile? Am i just stuck in the land of Ibanez, ESP and Dean? I never here of Agile except in these forums> And i started playing guitar in 1983.
Agiles are pretty good for the money check them out on the last pages of the guitars on this site www.rondomusic.com
✠I use emotion for the many and reserve reason for the few
✠Adolf Hitler✠