Yes, it's me again...
And once again I require the wisdom of you fine people, so flattery asside, lets get to the issue here.

I recently started the pre-production phase of my next guitar build, and this one I plan to have equiped with a Nashville Tun-O-Matic Piezo bridge. The site with the part on says it come with a minni jack plug and low and behold, there in the pic is a wee little headphone jack. Now Piezo baffle me; I understand the principal and as a compleate tone hound, if i'm gonna use a new type of pup, I want to milk it like a cow for all it's worth.

I've seen guitars wth them built in and the tone is amazing (especially the acoustic vive it gives off). This is what I want, along withmy regular pups, and I hear about this blending thats supposedto rock all manner of godly balls so...how do I go about this? I hear I need a buffer-amp or something because of the impedance being huge, like huger than a humbucker, but my sparky side died on me and I'm stranded.

What do I need to do to use these awsome looking piezo saddles and get the best sound out of them? Can I wire them like a normal pup for tone and volume and put a stereo jack on my guitar? I've seen small mint-tin amps that I could build and I heard about someone using a Boss High Impedance volume pedal or soemthing like that...

Mucho thanks for any information...I've raided the internet so hard my eyes hurt.
I can do no wrong, for I do not know what wrong is.

The Gear:
Squire 50th Stratocaster (Pimped Out)
Gibson SG Standard
Tuxedo Telecaster Terror (Own Build)
Nameless Les paul
Marshall MGFX 100 Combo
Bumping this mother up
I can do no wrong, for I do not know what wrong is.

The Gear:
Squire 50th Stratocaster (Pimped Out)
Gibson SG Standard
Tuxedo Telecaster Terror (Own Build)
Nameless Les paul
Marshall MGFX 100 Combo