it says its in stock but every single other site and the cod website say its not released for 4 days yet!

is there a problem on play.com or has my dream been granted
that game shown say its for the pc? dont think it'd make a difference in release. but thought i'd point it out
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Quote by Immortaly007
I do believe there is a torrent already :p

wow, really?

how big is the file?
might set to download it overnight
Here in the UK it comes out on the 14th. Trust me, I've been following this one Maybe they mean they have it in stock ready to dispatch so that you get it by the release date? I know that happened when my mate pre-ordered a game off there. He got it a day early!
call of duty world ay war came out tuesday nov 11th in america. i just bought it yesterday and it is amazing. once you beat campain on solo, you unlock zombie mode, and that is addicting and just badd ass. there are tons more levels for online play and they are all a pretty good size and varietys for snipers and or a heavy gunner. there are much more things about the game that i could say but i cant give it all away
Quote by Immortaly007
I do believe there is a torrent already :p

Link please.
Quote by 169290
it says its in stock but every single other site and the cod website say its not released for 4 days yet!

is there a problem on play.com or has my dream been granted

Your dream is for a game to be released 4 days earlier than the date scheduled?
Quote by SOADisdabest
Your dream is for a game to be released 4 days earlier than the date scheduled?

Awww.... look at TS chasing that rainbow! Isn't it adorable?

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.