Fiesta Party: waterproofpie
6 9%
Drunx Punx Party: MannersBad
5 8%
Military Dictatorship Democratic Party: ss311
1 2%
Voters: 66.
Page 1 of 3
Since democracy doesn't work in real life, let's make a mockery of it here!

For anyone who is curious as to what this is all about, and the policies of the candidates, check out this thread:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=991881

The parties and their respective candidates:

Fag p0nx Party: Jett Diamond / original=punk
Slurms McKenzie All Night All Day Super Party: iluvpowerchords
post-p0nXXX Party: Doolittle
CRUST P0NX: devourthekitten
Punk Forum Horsie Party: Cameronrobson
pop p0nx party: StreetLight3989
Punx National Party: gopherthegreat / danrev
Fiesta Party: waterproofpie
Drunx Punx Party: MannersBad
Military Dictatorship Democratic Party: ss311
p0nx For Genitals Party: askingforit176

Now, vote or die mother****er!

I couldn't fit the p0nx For Genitals Party, so you should say "p0nx for Gentials Party!" in your post if you want to vote for them.
I would like to cast the first official vote:

FAG P0NX '08!! Free coke and sluts for everyone! Plus forum zine! wooh!
DOWN&OUT
Wiggity wham wham wazzle.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
It's almost official ... the Fiesta Party is the Punk Forum's equivalent to the Green Party.

frown.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Quote by waterproofpie
It's almost official ... the Fiesta Party is the Punk Forum's equivalent to the Green Party.

frown.

When we lose, you and I could always stage a coup. Just sayin'...
DOWN&OUT
Quote by Jett Diamond

When we lose, you and I could always stage a coup. Just sayin'...

It's on like donkey kong!

Storm the p0nx bastille!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
Due to questionable ties between the Slurms Mckenzie All Night All Day Super Party and Punx National Party, I voted for the Fiesta Party.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yes!

Just like in 2000 ... vote for the Green Party, I mean, Fiesta Party! We can take back that 1% and kick Gore, I mean ... the Slurms / Punx National, out of the picture!

Viva La Resistance!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Quote by waterproofpie
It's on like donkey kong!

Storm the p0nx bastille!

D.K.! WHEW! DONKEY KONG! D.K.! WHEW! DONKEY KONG!

Meet outside the p0nx Palace. Bring your ski mask--it's gonna get messy.
DOWN&OUT
Everyone vote pop p0nx!
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Fag P0nx '08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Slurms Mckenzie All Night All Day Super Party makes a mockery of partying!
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Quote by HiImKindaNewAnd
Fag P0nx '08!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Slurms Mckenzie All Night All Day Super Party makes a mockery of partying!

tr00 dat, honey.
HOW CAN YOU PARTY WITHOUT THE SLUTS AND COCAINE?!
Madness, I tell ya.
DOWN&OUT
Quote by Jett Diamond
tr00 dat, honey.
HOW CAN YOU PARTY WITHOUT THE SLUTS AND COCAINE?!
Madness, I tell ya.

Or the chips and (salsa) dip?

I rest my case.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
These polls are fixed! You spelled p0nx wrong in the Pop P0nx Party's name! Everyone's looking for Pop P0nx, but all they can find is Pop P0ns, so they get confused and vote for the wrong party!
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by waterproofpie
Or the chips and (salsa) dip?

I rest my case.
I was hoping for Empanadas

You're the spoiler so far
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lounge act
I voted Post P0nx but now I wanna vote Fag p0nx, but not that it will matter because the hedonistic Slurmsing views of today's society will surely reign over chucks and faggyness

Is there a way to change this man's vote? Cause we totally should.
DOWN&OUT
Last edited by Jett Diamond at Nov 10, 2008,
Quote by element4433
I was hoping for Empanadas

You're the spoiler so far

Oh, don't kid yourself. I guarantee empanadas and toddy for every vote towards the Fiesta Party. Additionally, if the Fiesta Party pulls it through, arepas for the whole forum.

Let the salivation commence:

^^ My dream meal
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I finally made my decision and voted for the fag punx, seeing as dicks are ****ing awesome.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by RiotRiotUpstart
Me and MannersBad didn't do much campaigning.

VOTE DRUNX PUNX 08

Its coming man. Its coming.
Ay dios mio! 3 votes for the Fiesta Party!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
DRUNX PUNX PARTY

CANDIDATE
MannersBad

CABINET
RiotRiotUpstart
lavazza
RockThe40oz
Vacant
Vacant

PLATFORM
Thee Drunx Punx Party fully endorses and supports the street punk, the gutter punk, the 40oz rat, the 40oz casualty, and every form of alcohol consuming punks and rude boys. We will not only NOT put you down for cracking that first beer at 10am we fully encourage you to drink even earlier and step up your drinking game. We will not make you feel bad for being drunk by noon. IN FACT with every drunk post on UG submitted before noon thee Drunx Punx Party will take the liberty to send you a 40oz of Olde English via US Mail. And of course we always support drunk typing in the UG Chat.

We at thee Drunx Punx Party are now accepting your curiousity in our cabinet. We are looking for social, out going, charismatic, and of course alcoholic members.

Join us for a better future on UG. We will elaborate on our platform more once the party is in full swing.

Currently seeking to recruit axeslash

The Fiesta Party would not like to be associated with the Drunx Punx questionable photoshopping skills and use of semi-nudity to win voters. For shame!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I'm hyped for the official start of this partyocracy. Folks complain about a two party system, but with Slurms it will be a one party system with two girlz for every guy. What's better than that?

STOP THIS ELECTION!

THERE ARE REAL PROBLEMS IN THE WORLD. NONE THAT YER POLITICS WILL EVER FIX.

ONLY A REVOLUTION BY THE PEOPLE WILL EVER SAVE THIS WORLD!

I AM THE ONE MAN BLACK BLOC FOR THIS ELECTION!

END TO PUNK ROCK GLOBALIZATION. STOP MAKING ENGLISH THE PRIMARY LANGUAGE PUNK IS SUNG IN! FOLLOW THE EXAMPLES OF KNUGEN FALLER, KOMMUNEN, RATOS DE PARÃO, DEVIATION AND A MILLION OTHER WORLD WIDE DIY PUNK/HC BANDS!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Streetlight, should we resort to making a thread, telling every one to vote, in the Pop Punk & Emo section?
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
Quote by Ska Wars
Streetlight, should we resort to making a thread, telling every one to vote, in the Pop Punk & Emo section?

That's low...
Quote by Ska Wars

Could this be our acorn scandal?

Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
I'd join the Black Bloc but it would be kind of hypocritical of me, what with overseeing this election and being the unquestionable dictator of this forum.

I could be the punk forum equivalent of a CIA plant/provocateur in the black bloc.
I would say i am joining in whyvern's most logical absense of conceding his own autonomy, and then state my preference to a system of representatives who can be recalled at anytime and act on behalf of the peoples not themselves, and are chosen by a public forum.

BUT

i beleive it is between the fag punx and crust punx.
May I enquire as to the percent pure of your cocaine?
Quote by CowsWithGuns
Last edited by waterproofpie at Nov 10, 2008,
Page 1 of 3