I liked the second solo, I hope that was you.
Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

errr no, lol.

mine was the first
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
First of all, get your singer to enunciate! I couldn't understand more than five or six words he said. Guitar tone and playing is pretty good. I see you don't have a bassist but at least one of you guys should record a bass prt for your song. It would tie everything together, right now its missing something and I wouldn't be surprised if that something was a bass line.

Cool solos, first and second. I'm glad you didn't get shreddy, that would've sounded weird with this song.

You're site needs a makeover though. Seriously I don't care what angle you're going for but bright yellow is welcoming to no one.

C4C if you want: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=997124
Thanks for the critique johnny, .
lol I'll say it to the singer, hes improving all the time like. Thanks for the guitar tone compliments also. there is actually bass on the song, fender jazzmaster lying around (lol) but it's a bit low in the mix so we'll probably change it around. The drum was a drum machine also, the drummer couldnt bring his gear up.

The solo approving is also welcome, i was going to throw in sweeping and lots of shredding but I decided to restrain myself and kept it simple.

I'll listen to your recording later, in college atm.

Like i said thanks for all the critique and advice
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
The music is okay. After the intro part it got better. The arrangement is good. The dynamics of the song could be improved. The solo fits the song. Nice cohesion. The downside is the voice of the singer. It could be improved. I don't know if my speakers are crap or is there no bass in your demo.

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=996764
-When you have eliminated all which is impossible,then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth

-PRS Tremonti SE with SD SH-1 '59 (Neck) and SD Distortion (Bridge)

-Schecter C-1 Elite

-Line 6 PODXT

-Floorboard