i just got contacts 2 days ago, the guy at the eye place said that i should only where them for about 5 hours that day, 6 the next and 7 today,

he said i should do this so that my eyes get used to the contacts but im already use to them

so my question is, Would it hurt to leave my contacts in all day until i go to bed or should i take them out since ive already been wearing them for 8 hours?
They never told me that and I've been fine for the past years. You'll live.

Oh, and it's "wear", not "where."
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Contacts are for wusses. Man up, wear glasses.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
fyi i do have glasses but i recently found out that contacts are much better than glasses
Quote by rock_star77

Both are effective.

I usually don't take out my contacts for weeks at a time

WANNA BE JUST LIKE ME???
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
I got mine back in February, the only problem I had with them was some dust that got in my eye and gave me a minor infection. Basically, just keep them really clean and they should be fine (carry eye drops just in case). If you get dust in your eyes, I wouldn't wear them, since you could trap the dust and get an infection like I did.
Quote by rock_star77

except contacts look better, and also make it easier to fight

and you cant hit a man with glasses.. so I think that men who get laid wear contacts, "manly" virgins wear glasses

p.s I wear glasses but i want contacts, but i have to get a job to pay for 'em.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

psh. i take mine out once every week or two.

not healthy, though, probably. take 'em out when you sleep. you'll be fine however long
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by Thales
I got mine back in February, the only problem I had with them was some dust that got in my eye and gave me a minor infection. Basically, just keep them really clean and they should be fine (carry eye drops just in case). If you get dust in your eyes, I wouldn't wear them, since you could trap the dust and get an infection like I did.

yeah you have to watch dust because then you itch the eye to hell then you get bacterial conjunctivitis. as soon as you start to rub take them out. i take mine out only when they are itchy..ive had these ones in for 9 months
Sometimes i wear mine from friday morning and go out straight from school and i leave them in until i get home on sunday afternoon.

It's not good for you but it isn't that bad.