Since I cannot think of where else to put this thread, I've decided to put this in the Pit.

Film music has gotta be my favourite type of music, so emotional when done right.
What are some of your favourite composers? Personally, I love James Newton Howard.
Mark Mothersbaugh from devo does great soundtracks, he does a lot of wes anderson films, also does rugrats and crash bandicoot
Randy Newman
The softest of blankets is six feet of soil.

Upcoming Shows:
Sasquatch! Festival - May 2013
Bach.. wait a second!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

John Williams, Howard Shore, Hans Zimmer.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Last edited by thedudemeister at Nov 10, 2008,
John Williams of course. Danny Elfman, Akira Yamoka, Nicholas Hooper, Charlie Clouser, Howard Shore.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Nobuo Uematsu. But he writes for video games.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Ikey
Mark Mothersbaugh from devo does great soundtracks, he does a lot of wes anderson films, also does rugrats and crash bandicoot

hmm... i didnt know he was from devo, also wes anderson is one of my favorite directors
yeah...