Anyone played through these? I'm looking at building a 4 x 12 cab to go with a tube amp that I'd be able to play both blues and some higher gain shtuff through. Most likely an Engl Blackmore, but I might just get two heads. Anyway. Any opinions?
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
I looked at those when I was building a cab this summer. It's got lots of bass response, if I recall correctly, and sounded kind of muddy. I didn't like it.
My gear:
Flannel shirt
band
Quote by drewsta42
I looked at those when I was building a cab this summer. It's got lots of bass response, if I recall correctly, and sounded kind of muddy. I didn't like it.

Gross. Loose bass response is the biggest problem I find with things. What did you end up getting for your project?
Quote by Powerhouse
I was in a nu-metal band when I was 15. I hated the top 3 strings (G,B, and E). I wondered why guitars even had them.
ska-doosh. looking for a little more input.
Quote by Powerhouse
check out the eminence texas heats
good for bluesy stuff and higher gain.
lotsa bass, but i ddidnt find it muddy.
Fender MIA Standard Strat
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Starcaster by Fender(modded with Bill Lawrence l-500-xl)
PEAVEY 6505+ (FJA transistor modd)
Peavey 65 watt transtube studio-112
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ