Hey, Im installing some EMGs into my ibanez and now everything is ready to be soldered together, but i'm confused about the selector switch, its a 3 way switch, and i think i've to general idea about wiring it up, but does it have to go a certain way round if you know what i mean or which ever way you put it i will i just work right, and on the wiring diagram, Diagram 3

http://www.emginc.com/downloads/wiringdiagrams/EMG-ZWset.pdf

On the selector switch there is a black line going from 1 to 2 to 6 to 5, is this a wire as well?, cause it doesn't look like its spose to be one. Its just joining everything together
MikeeSpace!!!

Ibanez RGT42
Marshall AVT50
Boss GT8
Cry Baby
DS-1

Aria STG (customized)
i'd love to help. however, i cant really understand your post. its a great, big, grammatical nightmare.
but in diagram 3, yes, thats a wire.
Fender 72' Deluxe Tele
Schecter Damian Elite 7
Fender '62 Reissue Jazz Bass (MIJ)
Peavey XXX 212 (back on the East Coast)

Macbook Pro 15" Retina
Logic Pro X 10.0.7
Revalver 4
LePou Amp Sims
Ignite Amp Sims
LeCab2
RedWirez Impulses
Quote by mikeespace
Hey, Im installing some EMGs into my ibanez and now everything is ready to be soldered together, but i'm confused about the selector switch, its a 3 way switch, and i think i've to general idea about wiring it up, but does it have to go a certain way round if you know what i mean or which ever way you put it i will i just work right, and on the wiring diagram, Diagram 3

http://www.emginc.com/downloads/wiringdiagrams/EMG-ZWset.pdf

On the selector switch there is a black line going from 1 to 2 to 6 to 5, is this a wire as well?, cause it doesn't look like its spose to be one. Its just joining everything together
yes, that is a wire. all those get connected together on that switch.

but your Ibanez surely does not have that kind of switch.

it will have 8 terminals, all in a row. if you had mentioned what model Ibanez, i could have linked you to a drawing for the stock wiring. figuring out how to connect the EMGs to that would be reasonably easy.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by zakkwyldefan79
I helped him last night and he didn't link that diagam but he did say he bought a replacement switch that the sales clerk said would work.
oh my. sounds a bit scary.
lets keep our fingers crossed the clerk sold him something that will actually work.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.