Good to me, bear in mind it says "You are buying a guitar just like the one pictured below." You might want to get a picture of the exact guitar to be sure.
Sounds okay by the description, but I'm always leary of guitars I can't put my hands on before buying.

Buy at your own risk, man.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
get a proper floyd for it
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
To be honest, you can't tell from their description and photos. The floyd style trem is probably low quality and probably the electronics/ pick up too. You don't know anything about what the build quality either. While it's cheap, you don't know ANYTHING about it. If you decide to buy it, don't expect warmoth quality. You never know, it may be great, but the chances are small.

I would save for something from a well known and respected company, but its your descision.
the way the floyd is seated in that picture makes it look like it was photoshopped (look at the fine tuners)... I would definitely get some more pictures of the one you're going to get before buying
^

yeah its a photo shop

look at the way the neck joins the body how there s no route for the pick up etc id stay clear
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
oh wow, it's really obvious that it's photoshopped now..

the wood grain is going in completely the wrong direction of the guitar
Its not necessarily photoshopped. There is a route for the pickup, its direct mount so it looks like it has been cnc routed to minimize extra openings. Take a look at the feedback aswell, its not bad at all. I wouldn't expect top quality but it may be a good guitar.
Take the picture and drag it into Notepad, if you find "adobe" in there somewhere, it has been saved in Photo shop.

I'll go check.

EDIT: Yupp.

This doesn't necessarily mean it has been faked, but it is a decent indicator. There aren't a whole lot of reasons to open something in a photo editing program.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Last edited by Øttər at Nov 10, 2008,
they probably just used photoshop to ligate the two images together. I don't see anything on the guitar that would be worth "faking" lol, its just a plain jane setup.
Truth.

However, whats the deal with the terrible woodgrain, the lack of a neck joint, and positioning of the bridge?

EDIT: Look at the tuners, they are really crooked and shit...
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Last edited by Øttər at Nov 10, 2008,