Will trade for

Bareknuckle Pup
Fender Tele
Engl SE Preamp
Mesa 20/20 poweramp
eminance black powder speaker or good 1x12 cab
schecter c1 or similar
tokai loverock or Prs

obviously depending on cash difference for whatever. its just a tough time to sell things with the damn credit crunch!
also will consider

Dimarzios
Digital Piano
Keyboards
Multirack Keyboard Stand
Soundcard/Interface
Ibanez sr505
..also would consider fender deluxe or similar. again not much chance but might as well try.
I'm interested in the big muff, can you pm me a price please if you don't want to give them out.

x
'05 Fender Speed Shop So-Cal Stratocaster
'95 Squier Standard Strat

OLP MM1
Washburn X200v Pro

Tanglewood TW145-SC
Yamaha C40

Orange Dark Terror + PPC212
Jet City JCA20H + JCA24S
^just trade mate, not selling this because i need cash i just want to get the gear listed.

LP pics i can send if you have something to trade
im liking the 7 string hellraiser..
what exactly you looking for..
xbox 360 at all?
some guitar stuff in my sig?
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=
ive listed it all mate..what hellraiser

ive got a xbox360 and a 5150 rofl. good minds think alike.
Schecter Hellraiser 7 black << that is really interesting..i do love the new guitar i got its my baby now!! i love the way it plays!!
i want your 7 string as i just got a 7 string..and its a new step
do you really not have a price?
yea gd minds do think alike
hellraiser 7 i would sell for 380 Mint because i just recently bought it for 500. my hands are too feckin small
Soz dude not intrested in the strat its not usa but excellent quality.
well i do like your 380 offer...obviously i dnt have cash right now..but will in a week...dad owes me 1k :P
so yea
interested in selling the marshall dsl ?
EPIPHONE LES PAUL
IBANEZ S SERIES CUSTOM
VOX AD30VT
290 quid but postage would be 40. i would be interested in trading for you s series build plus cash?
..also i was looking at trading a load of gear for a custom made guitar if that would be of interest!?!
I'm interested in your LP and have a standard tele to trade. How much cash would you want on top?
Quote by Caparisoner
(as in a build for gear)

As in parts so you can do a build?

I have a Fender MIJ tele body, I bought it off here and have yet to find a use for it.
Quote by fergus74
I'm interested in your LP and have a standard tele to trade. How much cash would you want on top?

Mex Tele? 250 to buy that and 650 for the LP so 400 Quid.
would you trade your usa strat for another usa strat?
mines 2002 blue with rosewood, nothing wring with it i just prefer maple to rosewood
cheers
Fender Telecaster (MIM) <- the sentimental one

Fender USA strat

4 standing Oasis tickets, Cardiff 12th June - selling at face value go!
Quote by Caparisoner
... 400 Quid.

bit over my budget mate, never mind eh....
Quote by oldyards15
would you trade your usa strat for another usa strat?
mines 2002 blue with rosewood, nothing wring with it i just prefer maple to rosewood
cheers

nah i really dont like strats anymore and also that would be a cash exchange since its an 88..

no worries fergus LP studio plus 2 duncans and fitting=1000 pounds. Im getting a G&L tele anyway
Caparisoner, you need to understand that as you are a new user, and are claiming that you have this huge list of large value items, you will need to produce substantial evidence that you do actually have these to trade.

I would suggest that you post photos of all items that you're looking to trade/sell, with your username somewhere in the picture.
Quote by blue_strat
Caparisoner, you need to understand that as you are a new user, and are claiming that you have this huge list of large value items, you will need to produce substantial evidence that you do actually have these to trade.

I would suggest that you post photos of all items that you're looking to trade/sell, with your username somewhere in the picture.

I agree it seems kinda fishy that you provide this long list of expensive things but have no pics of any of it
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by blue_strat

No. if anyone comes up with a decent trade i will deal with it privately. unlikely as mostly kids on here.
Quote by Caparisoner
No. if anyone comes up with a decent trade i will deal with it privately. unlikely as mostly kids on here.

Actually there are alot of people over the age of 18 on here, including myself....
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by Lethal Dosage
I agree it seems kinda fishy that you provide this long list of expensive things but have no pics of any of it

we dont all come from poor familes buddy. must have took a lot of man hours to pay up your prestigious electric guitar.
Quote by Lethal Dosage
Actually there are alot of people over the age of 18 on here, including myself....

You are still at school-kid
Page 1 of 2