Page 1 of 3
Yes, it was.

I was just done at job (teaching guitar) and went into this grocery store to buy me some chocolate. The theft-alarm-thing went off as I entered the shop, and I thought that it was simply because I had some old chocolates and stuff in my jacket.

Then I found what I wanted and proceeded to pay for it. I told the girl in the shop what I thought was the reason for the alarm going off.

She was hot.

Really hot.

Then she told me: "Well, it was probably because of the humbuckers or the single coils in your guitar, assuming it's an electric".

Blackout.

I don't remember anything more than that, other than wondering what the hell just happened at the grocery store. So, what should I have done, or what should I do? I see her about 2-3 times a week whenever I go to that store. I'm 17 and she looks like she is maybe 20-23, but whatever. They're like good wine anyways.

edit: spelling mistakes... I'm not English.

The great update: She is single, only 2 years older than me and plays a Gibson SG. Got to know this from a guy I know who knows her. Keep the advice coming!
Last edited by Dores at Nov 11, 2008,
Wow, thats extremely amazing, hot and guitar-educated?

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Buy a ton of booze and ask her if she wants to help you drink it.

If she says yes, sorted. If she says no, you have tons of booze to wash the pain away.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Dores
Yes, it was.

I was just done at job (teaching guitar) and went into this grocery store to buy me some chocolate. The theft-alarm-thing went off as I entered the shop, and I thought that it was simply because I had some old chocolates and stuff in my jacket.

Then I found what I wanted and proceeded to pay for it. I told the girl in the shop what I thought was the reason for the alarm going off.

She was hot.

Really hot.

Then she told me: "Well, it was probably because of the humbuckers or the single coils in your guitar, assuming it's an electric".

Blackout.

I don't remember anything more than that, other than wondering what the hell just happened at the grocery store. So, what should I have done, or what should I do? I see her about 2-3 times a week whenever I go to that store. I'm 17 and she looks like she is maybe 20-23, but whatever. They're like good wine anyways.

Dude.......

WOWEE!
You should've said, "Well baby, how would you like a single coil in your socket?"
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by rabidguitarist

If she says yes, sorted. If she says no, you have tons of booze to wash the pain away.

Wow.. That's genius :O
Sounds good to me.

... big boobs hot or great figure hot? >.>

Edit:
Quote by i am iron man
Have rough guitar sex. You could install a stacked coil in her bridge

Do some tapping.
I know I'D tap that.
Quote by Kensai
You should've said, "Well baby, how would you like a single coil in your socket?"

lol
If a girl said that to me.......I'd prolly scream like a little kid.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
Make a move.

NOW!

Do NOT delay....
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by rabidguitarist

ya gotta love a plan that covers all the possibilities.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by metaldud536

"Mind if I plug you in?"

"My instrument cable is looking for a new guitar"

We can see where this thread's going...

"Wanna turn my volume knob?"
"Wanna wiggle my whammy bar?"
Quote by Rock Pig
We can see where this thread's going...

"Wanna turn my volume knob?"
"Wanna wiggle my whammy bar?"

Wanna finger-pick?

Wait...
Pitmonkey responses aside, if you see her again make an absolutely hilarious joke (you'll probably need to work on that one, I haven't got one yet) regarding your last encounter, pull out a comb and comb your gelled hair back, in a smooth tone say "So, wanna go for a ride on my Harley?" (oh yeah, you'll need a Harley and a motorcycle license for this plan to work, but if she's as hot as you say she is she'll be worth it). Pop her on the back and go for a ride to the gig your band is conveniently playing at this time. Get up on stage and wow her with your amazing ability to whammy without a whammy bar (you might need to learn how to do this, again, it'll be worth it) after your 20 minute shred solo, during which you burn your way through several sets of strings and have to have new guitars thrown at you, pull out a massive pinch harmonic, it's got to be at just the right frequency to resonate with her bra so you manage to pop open the strap. She'll swoon, you'll get your dick wet. Trust me, this plan is fool proof.
Quote by blynd_snyper
Pitmonkey responses aside, if you see her again make an absolutely hilarious joke (you'll probably need to work on that one, I haven't got one yet) regarding your last encounter, pull out a comb and comb your gelled hair back, in a smooth tone say "So, wanna go for a ride on my Harley?" (oh yeah, you'll need a Harley and a motorcycle license for this plan to work, but if she's as hot as you say she is she'll be worth it). Pop her on the back and go for a ride to the gig your band is conveniently playing at this time. Get up on stage and wow her with your amazing ability to whammy without a whammy bar (you might need to learn how to do this, again, it'll be worth it) after your 20 minute shred solo, during which you burn your way through several sets of strings and have to have new guitars thrown at you, pull out a massive pinch harmonic, it's got to be at just the right frequency to resonate with her bra so you manage to pop open the strap. She'll swoon, you'll get your dick wet. Trust me, this plan is fool proof.

Somebody sig this.
Tell a really bad guitarist based joke and see if she laughs then you'll know you're in there.

like 'how many drummers does it take to change a lighbulb... non they have machines for that now' or something equally as retarded.

If shes under 18 then leave by saying

'I can see your a minor

I'de like to finger you...'

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by blynd_snyper

sounds simple enough man! What could go wrong??

do it NAO!!
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
any woman that knows the difference between humbuckers and single-coils deserves a shot.

dude. you found the holy grail!
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
My attractive friend (Amazing figure. And bewbs. Decent personality) spilt cream between her boobs.

And, and, and, next time you talk to her, ts, just stay cool, ask for phone no. or msn address or whatnot.
Quote by blynd_snyper
I fail to see how this is at all related, but I really don't mind.

Should've asked to spill your cream between her tits.
<.<
>.>

I did offer to clean it up
Quote by ctb
Wanna finger-pick?

Wait...

Wait...

Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by rabidguitarist

You, my friend, are a true pragmatist.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Next time walk in the store with stolen condoms. That would lead to something... perhaps community service, but hey, the greater the risk, the greater the reward.
We're only strays.
lol shes a keeper.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by TEK34
My attractive friend (Amazing figure. And bewbs. Decent personality) spilt cream between her boobs.

Jesus...
Quote by Snuffles
Wow, thats extremely amazing, hot and guitar-educated?

!!! Didn't know there was such thing.... Now if only there was more of that here.
Umm... Maybe I should have told her that "Well, I'm a single coil, and if you are one too, we would make a really hot humbucker!"

Seriously. I NEED to attempt something on this girl.
Quote by Dores
Umm... Maybe I should have told her that "Well, I'm a single coil, and if you are one too, we would make a really hot humbucker!"

Seriously. I NEED to attempt something on this girl.

Tell her your large gauge E string is ready to wrap around her nut.

wait wut
We're only strays.
Quote by rabidguitarist

You sir are a genious.
Page 1 of 3