so I just finished recording a song ive been working on. Its quite simple, and it would be cool if you tell me what you think off it

It's meant to be acoustic, but I don't have a battery for my acoustic at the moment so I just plugged my strat in clean, which i think might sound better for it anyway, but ill let you decide.

Also the solo, needed it to liven it up! Half of it was written and the second half inprovised. I might have another go, not 100% happy with it, but still happy with it

Its called project 1 go on my profile, don't know what to name it
any ideas?

thanks in advance
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
not bad at all, clean playing throughout with few/no mistakes it seems
but the main theme gets a little boring after a while, might want to change it up a little
and parts the solo at the end seems a little forced and doesnt go perfectly with the chords.
C4C? in my sig
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by Robino_Ibanez
not bad at all, clean playing throughout with few/no mistakes it seems
but the main theme gets a little boring after a while, might want to change it up a little
and parts the solo at the end seems a little forced and doesnt go perfectly with the chords.
C4C? in my sig

yeh while recording i was trying to think off things for the verses, im probably going to record this again at some point, so ill see then. Yeh solo ill do again for the 2nd half i think

oh yeh also i think this song would suit vocals over it, im no singer though.

as for your songs, pritty good , i really liked WhoWhatWhenWhere

still playing through em, but they seem to be lacking something, i dont really know what. but keep it up they are good
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Last edited by stratele at Nov 10, 2008,
Thought it was pretty good. Definatley would be intrested in hearing it when you record it agian.
Hey
Quote by stratele

oh yeh also i think this song would suit vocals over it, im no singer though.

as for your songs, pritty good , i really liked WhoWhatWhenWhere

still playing through em, but they seem to be lacking something, i dont really know what. but keep it up they are good

agreed about the vocals, that would make for a very interesting song.
and i think if theyre lacking something,its background. i need drums and bass badly.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20